Which server database is faster?

Every database is fast if you can create a good structure.

sure I currently use airtable with 4 procedures such as

1. videoData
2. dataNews
3. standingData
4. fixituresData

Before I load data to procedures I make sure that all data are loaded from airtable and it only takes 4-6 seconds to load data but getting into a procedure it takes more than 1-2 minutes

That makes the app to crush if the user touches the screen before the procedure finishes to load.

please is there any methods I can use to make it load faster?

1 Like

I am trying to follow

But I am confused on how to use these blocks!

I can run the data from the cell of the airtable but how do I add each data cell into Dynamic Listview smoothly without crushing or waiting a lot of minutes or seconds!

how many data/records needed to be downloaded? you need to download all the records every time you open app? did the records will change or always keep same?

the records will change everyday

maybe try to fetch 10-20 records every time and show to users. when swipe down/up, fetch more records

I showed , This :point_down:

I am using Dynamic Component list-view I am not well familiar with deleting or clearing data from dynamic list-view and I don’t know how to add them on every scroll

I tried to follow but I stuck on how to add when scrolling
:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

I have tried the method from my end but see what I get

It looks that the select list item cannot accept the argument

Maybe someone can help me on this

your airtable source alone enough. i just designed to run or load faster from airtable to the maximum… just test the apk but didnot add any other functions… Loading and clicking the cardview alone have added

Lists_UserScroll.apk (5.4 MB)

(In redmi image loading faster but in my oppo it takes few sec)

MySQL if your good or baserow is recommended

Thank you genius this has been a great solution to me. I modified the aia with the one I sent you the app now takes 16 seconds instaead of 6-8 minutes.

I know the part which makes the app to delay untill 16 seconds is the JSON file which loads from my website they are two JSONS 1: standing and 2 fixtures I wish I could have known how to load them in smoothly way too.

But thank you very much @Still-learning you are a great teacher.

1 Like

Do not try to load both the JSON at a time. If the first JSON loads and gives you output then you can set another JSON to read and load so you will have enough time

Maybe you could create a guide or provide a test aia in order to help others with the same problem :slight_smile:

I have used dictionary method and created dynamic component only for first 20 elements rather than the whole data. As the user scrolls it will build up next 20 elements untill user scoll till the bottom

@Dora, @Zia_Choudhary created this over a year ago (for various types of storage) 🤷

The examples are there in topic, ready to be used.

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: I thought maybe a new approach was used

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.