Outdated Google Play Developer API Version

Hello… In my Playconsole account this message is shown

We’ve detected that your app is using an old version of the Google Play developer API. From 1 December 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available. Update to version 3 before this date.

I want to know more about it

2 Likes

Take look on this Android Developers Blog: Changes to the Google Play Developer API

2 Likes

My question is still not answered…:thinking::thinking::disappointed_relieved:
I want to know which version of Google Play developer API Kodular is using?

1 Like

Today i checked my app on google play console, but it shows a message “We’ve detected that your app is using an old version of the Google Play Developer API. From December 1 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available. Update to version 3 before this date.” what it means?

When i click on Learn More it redirects me to Android Developers Blog: Changes to the Google Play Developer API

Kindly help me to understand the matter.

2 Likes

87 Views, but no reply. What’s wrong with this topic? Why the Kodular staff is silent?:face_with_monocle: @KodularCreator

4 Likes

Because all of us have a life too!!!

8 Likes

Ok, got it. But this time why not to help us?

I can’t understand what Google play developer API we are using in our app. Can you tell us what is this?

Wait, i think they are trying to answer us:laughing::rofl:

As I understand it, MIT App Inventor and its variants are based on Java.

So I think that resolving this, or rather updating, is the responsibility of the developers of, in this case, Kodular

2019-06-19%2011_10_47-Android%20Developers%20Blog_%20Changes%20to%20the%20Google%20Play%20Developer%20API

2 Likes

I hope @KodularCreator will update their version to 3, before 1 dec 2019. @Diego

Are you using the In-App biliing component?

Why not just be patient and wait for an answer. It is still more then 5 months until December so why make such a fuss about it.

4 Likes

No. i am not using In-app billing component.

Nope, I’m also not using it

It would be really helpfull to know which components you guys used to get this warning

3 Likes

IMG_20190620_101458

I use the in-app biling component and get this message too. The In-App biliing component is part of the Google Play Developer API. Is there already a plan if there will be an update before December or should we not use this component anymore?

It’s probably not related to the in-app billing component. I’ve got the same error message and I’m only using the following:

playstore_message

Ps: my app was originally created with appybuilder, but I could import it without trouble into kodular and it runs fine. The only problem I’ve got is the error message in the play store.

got this message from google
We’ve detected that your app is using an old version of the Google Play developer API. From 1 December 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available. Update to version 3 before this date.