Why are my app advertising of Interstitial showing only unity ads

no this is code of interstitial ad of admob

but all of my ads are from unity rather than admob which is very frustrating has it is non skip able… in return i too wanted & wish kodulor to earn but its very frustrating when i dont even generate a single impression and get revenue

Hi @shaikasif99856 , Sorry to inform you that beta server seems having problem to compile. So, I’m not able to check.

i just installed your app! ya i found unity ads playing in screen of your app & your app is whatsapp status saver app with 1 interstitial advertisement that too playing with unity advertisements

i hope kodulor take this problem serious and give a response to it

As you can see, top quality members are engaged here in this topic. So please listen to them.

They are skippable after 5 seconds.

That’s not true.
You can use our Kodular Commission calculator app to find out how much commission we take from your app:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So how much commission kodular taking from your app?

38% percent now from this movement it goes to 0% thanks for shaikasif for creating this post so I got the knowledge of how we can survive from kodular commissions

You have to pay commission when you use kodular for free , don’t make unnecessary issues :neutral_face:

Wonder for how long you will be able to use this one :joy:

You’re paying for what you use…

From now you guys are going to remove this I think so

@shaikasif99856 And, how much commission in your case?

Thanks dude iam going to fix that bug right now

For me it’s 38% has iam using all custom components

22% ≠ 38% . Hope you understand.

You’re only paying for what you use. Why don’t you use less Ad Components?

Iam just using 1 banner ads & 1 interstitial ad