Why do I only fail with 13 screens

I successfully packaged from the original 15 screen, but every time when I just repaired some background or button patterns and so on, the packaging has failed and forced me to reduce from 15 to 13 and now it has failed. What is the matter? Is it a server problem? Is it okay to pay? If that’s the case, please tell me directly, I’m happy to pay, but please don’t waste my time and energy like this

Please do a search why you should rethink if you really need 13 screens…

1 Like

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Checking dangerous extensions
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.95 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen7.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen7)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen6.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen6)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen12.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen12)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen8.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen8)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen4.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen4)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen2.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen2)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/ImportF48EGE.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.ImportF48EGE)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/re.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.re)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/alading.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.alading)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen11.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen11)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen10.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen10)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen5.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen5)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen13.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen13)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen3.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen3)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/kentleow1496/DDcl/Screen9.yail to io.kodular.kentleow1496.DDcl.Screen9)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1006043334016776955.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 16.982 seconds
________Invoking DX
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

what is DX

Search the community please.

1 Like

I won’t post here if I search for answers, pls

15 Screens? you should think about reusing screens. The more Screens there are, the more the app is heavy.

Yosh

But my application is less than 20mb

1 Like

I imported all the resources from outside, the right to use the code when building, a few resources

Then you should check your sources…

However, now it has always been a server failure

I used up to 28 monitors and exported an APK of only 8mb

I now want to know what is more important

Thats because you hadn’t much blocks or UI.
Also, it’s not always a problem with the data used.

1 Like

I would rethink if I really need these 28 monitors… :thinking:

use arrangements instead of screens! you can make those arrangements invisible. the effect is the same

do not understand

Maybe you need to rethink if you really need an excessive amount of screens, I recommend reading the tip #1 published by @Taifun

1 Like

28 monitors? :rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

I tried several large projects, they only contained a single monitor.
like the giant blocks that made my computer (PC) encounter dozens of cubes and I had to make those blocks and screens smaller.