Why do I only fail with 13 screens

Maybe you need to rethink if you really need an excessive amount of screens, I recommend reading the tip #1 published by @Taifun

1 Like

28 monitors? :rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

I tried several large projects, they only contained a single monitor.
like the giant blocks that made my computer (PC) encounter dozens of cubes and I had to make those blocks and screens smaller.

I upload a PUBG project from the internet and when I moved on to the “block” part, it started running very slowly,and I want to find out and “his” block, to find out how firebase works.

1 Like

Please stop calling those “monitors”!
The correct term is SCREEN.

4 Likes

I am also slow if using only one monitor,

If you did do a search then you should have come across this one

Almost every question has been asked before…

Then get a better graphics card…

1 Like

Ok, Kodular developers: Please from now on change every occurrence of the word Screen to “MONITOR”.
Somebody please update the tutorial and make it read: “The correct way to switch MONITORS”.

source

3 Likes

Hossein’s reply: “We will check into this”
Peter’s reply: “The user is suspended for two days for double posting.”
Mika’s reply: “The bug is already known”
Vishwas reply: “Not yet. We’re still working on it.”
Boban’s reply: “Try this: monitor.aia” (always works!)

7 Likes

If we as mods and devs would say that with every question already asked but not searched for by the user. :wink:

1 Like

I understand your intention is to allow us to really learn something through our hard work, but my English is not very good, I rely on the translation tool to communicate with you, because the translation text is not successful every time I translated correctly to get the information I was looking for, I posted it, and I want to apologize to you, because I have continued for almost 2 days without a rest, so a bit irritable in the morning, I hope you do n’t care, I am not careful, please forgive

I seem to understand what you said == Is me it the wrong way to switch from one screen to another, so the compilation fails?

First: You DON’T need 13 screens. Period. I don’t know what your app is about but I’m 99.99% sure you don’t. If you want to post your app, we will be able to show you what you can do to reduce that.

Second: DX execution failed error is not related to switching screens. Switching screens in a bad way will cause your app to crash due to not enough available memory after you opened many screens at runtime, not during compilation. So have you searched for “DX execution failed” in the forum?

3 Likes

Where is my phrase?

:cry:

Edit: Thank you…

3 Likes

I have also more than 15 „screens“ in one of my apps… if you can name them as screen.
Maybe 5-10 main arrangement that contains more than 20-30 Arrangements (vertical and horizontal :sweat_smile:) for the design and screen-in-screen visualization.
And the user think that he switching between screens, but only the visibility of the arrangements is switching…

And by the way this solution is muuuuuchhhh smoother for the user…

So this is the best way you can done to be a good Koder :wink:

2 Likes

@Boban Yes, but his wrong component seems to be different from mine, I searched against the text
Sorry, I do n’t understand how to do it like you said, can you please show me an aia? thanksgiving

Sorry, I ignored search the text of DX failed . I always thought that my failure was caused by resources or the text search of the Extension

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.