Why does my kodular app not load when i put many audio files in that

pls help me out my app is about relaxing music but many files loaded then it does not give downloading link

1 Like

pls comment

Can you provide any screenshots??

I hope audio file will need time to load the files, so you can use clock component or spinning notifier until music files are get loaded…

how can i use clock in this one it is stuck here here’s the screen shot

How big is your project ? Remove some assets and try to compile again

3 Likes

What is the size of your aia?

around 23-25 mb i need accent for my app when i reduce then its working but not when i add more i need to add more

23-25mb is the size

See

2 Likes

but how can i add more audios becos i need to add i am gonna publish this app thats why any trick you know or extention

Pls read the above guide shared by @dora_paz , slowly… Your answer is there… No need to worry, you can build

But Keep in mind, You should not alter the blocks

1 Like

wait ill read again pls, wait

got it ill try now can you pls tell how can i make real time updating server free one i am making a feature that i update server and put youtube videos (yt viewer in app)
i searched on yt i didnt get any similar videos

there are also mp3 size compresser

I am not sure what you mean… Suppose if you want to show your youtube videos, use any databases like airtable, googlesheet…firebase

1. get you tube video link, and add it into your database.

2. whenever user open the screen call this data (if the database is airtable, gsheet, baserow- suppose firebase mean use On firebase value changed block)

3. show your video directly within the app, simple

4. plenty of suggestion, solution is there in our community regarding this topic

1 Like

i mean like i dont update my app always right sometime we forget so when every i make change in the yt section means add videos then they can also watch and what you say ill try but spread sheet will only store data right

App retrieves data found in database, so if you add more data later for example in speadsheet then app will get all links (old plus new ones)

1 Like

can i use firebase

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why not? you can… but blocks slightly will differ between other database when compared with firebase