Why Google Form Stopped working from webview in kodular?

Why Google Form Stopped working from webview in kodular? any fix ?

1 Like

I think working normally! Post your blocks here pls to check it.

maybe if you put the google form link inside an index.html it doesn’t work

What do u mean I have to create a separate HTML file that can load the google form? I just copied the link from google form

try using this extension :

1 Like

i will try, thank you

1 Like

I tested one of mine forms, works fine for me. Have you tested the address in an external browser to see if it works ?

1 Like

it works like this way, thank you

yes tried but app crash or cannot load the link

If you wish post your form link here or pm the link to check it

1 Like

same problem with me.
it happened when re-installed with new version APK (revision version), webview function become force closed :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

To find out more about the runtime error use logcat

Taifun

do you have any vidio tutuorial how to use it ?

no
but you might want to do a Google search yourself…
also after working through this, you might want to record a video yourself and provide it here in the community

Taifun

when i click install button there is noting happened, and i also i have download ADB Kits and put in certain folder and extract it, double click adb exe it just force closed, what should i do ?

It looks like you forgot to open a DOS window as described in that thread

. Next, shell to DOS and CD to folder that you installed ADB:
cd c:\tools\adb

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-dos-in-windows-10/9a8e49a4-defd-4df8-965a-ab6ecff7e736

Taifun

there is notification said “attemp to invoke virtual method”, is it because of internal (kodular bug) or my phone ?

ok, as you now have found out, the error message is

Null Pointer Exception: Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘boolean …’ on a null object reference

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

here is my aia
Sample_Test_3.aia (35.7 KB)