Why my colin tree list cant show?

So how should I set up the block, I will not be the first time, can show me the building of the block once I will thank you very much

Wait a moment.

tq i love u

Check this demo aia.

UPI_Payment_Extension.aia (59.2 KB)

:心眼:心眼:smile_face_with_three_hearts:tq my friend i love u

Happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

==Sorry, I would like to ask again, if I want to pull PayPal’s credit card payment into the app, is there such an expansion? I don’t know why you don’t support me here because of the google pay you gave me, and the other two have never seen it.

PayPal extension is available for $50
You can purchase it from here:

By the way, what happed with Google Pay?

He showed that my country is not supported, and I don’t know why, but I clearly remember that Google pay has been used by some people, but I don’t understand why you gave it to me but it shows that it is not supported.

Is there only one, only him? $50 very expensive = =

Because you said Google Pay is supported in your country.

No, I mean I don’t understand why the display you sent me will show that I won’t pay ~ I’m not blaming you ~ please forgive me for my poor English ~ I use translation

You have two free options to try:

1. Use PayPal API
  2. Use Google Play In-App-Purchase

How should I use the API, and I will not use in-app payment, would you can to show these two practices? I think they are absolutely usable

But I still think the PayPal API will be better because I can manage it from the PayPal background at any time

Read PayPal API documentation here:
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/payments/v2/

But I don’t know how to connect in the app ==

Found an easy way to integrate PayPal payment. Just go here and get your PayPal.me link.

1 Like

Ok, I will read it carefully, thank you for helping me so much, I really don’t know how to thank you, hahaha thank you, you’re so good

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.