Why screen loads multiples times

Hello my blocks are very simple i only load ad on startup thats all and that is also banner see this

blocks

Checkout the locks and whenever i launch the app for the first time it loads the second screen two times and gives a bad impression of my app to users looks like a unstable version please help my Clients are complaining me about this problems.

1 Like

Can someone close this? I cannot stand these ad questions.

But why please tell me solution

Clearly, it must be an issue with ads. I’m sorry to spill but, all of us are tired of these ad concerns and things dealing with ads at this point, especially me. I think this is a duplicate anyway. Take the time to search the Community for fixes and other topics like this.

1 Like

What second screen? What’s the code you use to open that screen?

2 Likes

Its not about ads its about screen
whenever i open my app my screens gets loaded twice or sometimes thrice why this is happening
Ok thanks but i already searched community for this but no solution and this is just my blocks i don’t have any complex structure on have content in my App and a single banner Ad

1 Like

Open screen block

Theres nothing but, an ad load block under the screen initialize is what hes saying. The point is, remove all blocks and then give us your result.

1 Like

Ok wait this is my screen 1
to open other screen
and wait let me remove ads and check
Thanks for you time

1 Like

OpenScreen

4 Likes

So that’s your problem. A clock.

2 Likes

Disable the Clock1’s TimerEnabled property after opening the screen.

2 Likes

That’s what I guessed, that’s why I asked.

3 Likes

Thanks for the solution i think its because the timer gets triggered twice in screen until closed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.