Wishes for this 2019

I would like to say that I wan’t IOS version but @Kleyber_Derick already told it!

So my wish is a perfect responsive app! (To each size of screen, auto responsive fontsize, auto responsive images, not with ugly pixels, or memory errors, and appears for phones and tablets on playstore!)

2 Likes

Kodular must support Native Ads Rather than Banner or intersitial Ads. Like FB Native and other.

2 Likes

I wish Kodular adds DP ( Density -independent Pixels) support in addition to pixels and percentage. It will make apps even more responsive.

4 Likes

You can do it already, when you set the Sizing property of Screen1 to responsive, it uses dp instead of px

7 Likes

Oh! I didn’t knew it. :thinking:

1 Like

I want Dynamic images and gridView added :grin:
thanks for asking.

2 Likes

We need a better go back system, if you have a lot of things in your app, you have to work with alot of variables. To have a other system for go back will makes things such easier as now.

2 Likes

It will be very nice if we can do this with a layout… i.e. you take some buttons, labels and other components in the ListViewLayout and the layout that you created is one list item that was copied for all items in the list… and if you want to change variables in the list like title or image, then you only have to choose the right item by the index :thinking:

I wish we will be able to use Google Play Games Service. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

use CoinTreeListView, there you can change each element (Title Img, Icon Background Color and so on.)

„Wishes for this 2019“

:wink:

3 Likes

Do you mean there will another 2019 after this year?

I want more control over audios, video or any other source. In my case, it is possible to start an audio track in a certain part and also stop at another point later. (if Button.pressed to audio.play.position [STRING_NUMBER] and later audio.stop.position [STRING_NUMBER]).

2 Likes

unlimited screen features and good video tuitorial series on youtube.

2 Likes

He said one not unlimited amounts of wishes.

We want WIDGETS!

Edit: I want to share an idea that I have faced when using App Inventor. Since Kodular and its previous evolutions … is programmed through Visualscript, I found several options that are not found and that use another type of Framework such as Unreal Engine or Unity Bold. This mainly tries to create groups of blocks allowing to label them and contain them with a semitransparent color, these groups can be related to actions in the buttons, in local databases or in the cloud, as well as extensions. I hope that in the future add this function.

Example:

Sorry, my bad english.

8 Likes

Just waiting for ios app making in kodular this year

1 Like

I know it’s not professional but I would like the site to support the phone ( to fix bugs)

Phones and tablets are already supported.

2 Likes

I wish in 2019 Kodular will surely integrated these features.

1. App can run in background
  2. App can run on startup ( reboot)
  3. Widgets
  4. “Copy”,“Paste” like features of elements on designer view.
  5. Sets of predefined blocks & design for commonly used features (Like login,signup etc)
  6. Reduce the size of app
  7. Ability to bulk uploading presets (Graphics,fonts,audio etc)
  8. Ability to keep or remove “Made by kodular” :blush::blush:
  9. Google play games integration etc
  10. Deep-linking etc :bouquet::bouquet:
15 Likes

Yes but it does not work well