Wishes for this 2019

It works great for me. Depends on your device.

I wish Google is promoting Kodular in its page. :sweat_smile: Instead of Android Studio :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

We can develop applications for Android wear and Android TV

why do you want to remove “Made by Kodular” ?

Be proud to show others that you have build something awesome with this platform.

10 Likes

I have a lot of ideas but my biggest dream is that the explanation on https://docs.kodular.io/components is completed for all components, specially the ones made by kodular team.

Kodular is the best app maker but all the people that I recommended Kodular had a bad time trying to understand what each component does. Specially those who never used app inventor before.
And some people gave up the platform because of this.

6 Likes

I would like the last project to be at the top of the list of projects

2 Likes

we needinvestors to make this to the only one builder

1 Like

Notificaciones push!! Y poder crear app que trabajen en segundo plano!!

We already have a component for push notifications…

1 Like

Existe alguna extension capaz de enviar notificaciones push a mis usuarios sin tener que ingresar en la web de onesignal? En apyybuilder utilizaba onesignalPLUS y me funcionaba perfecto. En Kodular seria posible lograr esto?
Saludos

1 Like

You can just type to access blocks easily

I wish me the rest of the firebase featture and a easier way to make the database safe, not as like now with 100 Block where i have to go offline and online to get no error and so on.
Thats my wish or wishes.
Thanks

I wish for a million wishes! Can’t believe no one tried this one yet.

4 Likes

I Wish iOS builder !

2 Likes

It’s not so easy because our Creator Koders have to completely rewrite the current components.
BTW iOs version is coming soon!

2 Likes

Background process has no any update for too long :pensive:

2 Likes

In my wish I need copy paste of. Components like horizontal arrangments. Vertical arrangments.and all that. It’s possible immediately. And ADMOB integration in limitations ad units other wise how can koder earn and donate you. Think about it.

you can use API s, the most API s uses a GET or a CURL Methodes , which you can use. And for the others you have to learn java and built your own extensions.

That would be nice to use Background Tasks like Notifications which works if the APP is not opend or in the Background, or to create Widgets would also be a nice feature to have.

2 Likes

I think I was clear enough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes