Wrong Thing happening on commmunity

Peter was simply saying that he sees a lot of people from India using stuff that they have no permission to use. He never said all, he never targeted a specific person so there is no reason for that post to come down. You cannot immediately take down a post because you do not like or agree with it.

3 Likes

if its hurts you in a bad way just you can report it

Yes, this whole thing is feeling like an insult and I think too, but that doesnā€™t mean that you have to pull out even heavier armor :gun:.

You can say your opinion and can protest :angry:, but in a peaceful way :fairy: and not by engaging a whole nationality on the Community against the others :dagger:.

This is not correct and you should understand this :relaxed:.

I am not saying you are telling us a lie, but you are out of rage :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and ths makes the whole thing complicated. Letā€™s talk peacefully. :fairy:

Yoshi

4 Likes

what is this - but, these Indians these language is what ?

1 Like

i want to talk peacefully

But we canā€™t see your wishes, but only what you do. And what you do, is the opposite. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :relieved:

what this means i really do not get

All are doing like war
Me : Watching and eating popcorn

#lets talk peacefully

2 Likes

I mean you want to

but we donā€™t know this, we only see your acting. And itā€™s not peacefully.

Oh Iā€™m waiting for image

1 Like

I understand that you have your own opinion, and you have the freedom of speech. You can talk everything you donā€™t like, but please, be calm to everyone. Instead of standing on your own side, listen to and think about othersā€™ side.

It applies to everyone not just you.

1 Like

He was using them as an example. Let me give you one thatā€™s happening in the world right now.

Iā€™m white, there are black and white people out on the streets fighting for freedom and equality right now. People say that white people are racist, it is stereotypical because some are not like that. But do you see me raising hell about it, no. You might live in India, but should not be offended by someoneā€™s opinion like that because thatā€™s what they think.

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

I was just about to tell you that you forgot this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lets End This
But Before that answer these questions

1. I dint understand Hindi, not to be offensive but, these Indians are bringing bad images to them selves with Scams, claiming things as their own, ETCā€¦ Like people do to me, on almost an everyday basis, and I get no credit.
    if this language was used then why it was not flagged by moderator or any other ?
  2. Why was the post flying in community ?
  3. Why it was closed tomorrow with is it serious ? it happened a year ago ?

I agree with Peter. This is mostly in part because Kodular is the first encounter with software and licenses for most users here. And our user-base is predominantly from Asia, hence itā€™s not surprising most violations come from there. I donā€™t see Peter targeting Indians or India, and getting riled up is unjustified.

I do not appreciate my name being dragged into this. Keep in mind we do not tolerate ad hominem here, so you could get banned.

There arenā€™t many. But thatā€™s because most users are from Asia, as I mentioned above.

It is true that the users mentioned in the original post are mostly from India. But that doesnā€™t mean the OP was talking about all Indians. Sure, it couldā€™ve been worded better to avoid slips in communication, but the statement used wasā€™t inherently racially or stereotypically charged.

Nobody is generalising or targeting an entire country here. Please do not provoke users.

8 Likes

why are you not saying india here

Um hello im asian

:raising_hand_man:
Born in Uzbekistan, but we get off-topic.

i mention your name because you liked the post is it series it is one year ago

Because India isnā€™t the only country where our Asian users are from. Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, are all high on the list, which is why I said most users are from Asia.

5 Likes