Wrong Thing happening on commmunity

Yesterday , I was suffering the community and I came to this post .

i found a post fully flying in community no one flagged it no one removed it
you will be guessing what he post such

here it is - I dint understand Hindi, not to be offensive but, these Indians are bringing bad images to them selves with Scams, claiming things as their own, ETC… Like people do to me, on almost an everyday basis, and I get no credit.
post was by @hammerhai

and main thing it is @Peter also said nothing who teaches us always all values

what poison he said is this - I also see a lot of people from India taking stuff or using stuff that they have no license or copyright for. For instance apps made to watch online movies or illegal downloaded movies.
Wallpapers that they didn’t make, etc.

i want to ask who gave you the permission to peter to critics a country ?

Note - **every thing was happening in front **

those who want to tell me that i am shouting so listen i am shouting and i will shout
i yesterday replied to those post and i got a funny reply
here it is -
Is it serious? Are you talking about a post from more than an year ago? I’m gonna unlist and close this topic.
he suppressed me and Indians
Kleyber_Derick i want to ask i someone kills someone mother a year before and killer ask son to join hands never never for my side but according to Kleyber_Derick its ** more than an year ago?

See i raised my voice against this and they did this criminal act on our mother land
i request all the Indians koder to help me in this protest [ i am not talking about some extraordinary non-Indians in front of this happened - techcvr Vishwas Maayur Kanishka_Developer Shreyash Xoma pavi2410 Nosrej_Chaokad David Nik ujjwaljain604 beacuse they are those non-indian in front of this happened

how want to support this hit like button but Danger- Do not click the button non-Indians

see all this happened and the scar on the motherland cannot be removed
Do not try to act smart deleting the posts

If you really want to give compensation then , remove all the moderators and deploy new all those who viewed that post ban then from community because they supported what happened

2 Likes

I’m sorry, why is my name in this if I may ask?

first see the post Beware of these youtubers, they steal your work

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ah yes, I did ask Peter to hide the topic as I thought that it was inappropriate and was stereotyping people. However there is no need to create a topic criticizing moderators about their behavior publicly.

peter if you find in my post some illogical then you should unlist

but the reaction of the moderators take long more than a year

put this time it take less than one min to suppress me

First, please cool down. It seems you are really exited at the moment and angry.

I unlisted this. The fact that you try to stir up all Indian users is against community rules.

I said i see a lot of users from India who don’t have knowledge about copyright and how to use other peoples property. I didn’t say all Indians are stealing … That is a great difference. That you took it that way as if i was targeting all Indians is not my fault.

I still stand with what i said. The proof is on the community in all the topics I closed over the years and the users I suspended from the community or were banned all together.

I find it strange that i was targeted by you for supposedly talking about all Indians and that you do the same. Is it alright if you do it because you are Indian yourself?

6 Likes

But that is their decision and we cannot control what they do. I am trying to take a more calm approach to the situation. They are not suppressing you, you’ve mentioned peoples names and are targeting people, it’s an inappropriate approach to handle something on a public community.

3 Likes

and what this

yes, its still not right to say these words

see its better you do not close this topic you can unlist it

1 Like

see i know most of them are but in post Indians but mentioning india is not write its like you say that indians copy

1 Like

it becomes necessary when post are against our motherland

3 Likes

mention other country name also who does the same

1 Like

and what made me more angry that the post was unlisted yesterday and with a joke

Ok, cool down just leave it, @Peter didn’t mean to hurt anyone

1 Like

but it hurted the post by @Kleyber_Derick and @hammerhai