YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.after updating to Fenix 1.5.4

But you can download the aia without opening the project:

2 Likes

According to my experience it only happens when there is some blocks added in screen that are missing actually in kodular builder or specially a extension …

As kodular has updated dropdown menu blocks in this update definitely this is causing the problem … Some blocks are missing or changed from kodular’s end that are present before this update

@Diego look into it

1 Like

Getting Error Build failed! Error writing to server while exporting AAB file of one of my app

Screenshot 2022-04-27 221437

then i tried to export another app it started exporting

Screenshot 2022-04-27 221558

1 Like

Compilers are down I think that’s why :slightly_smiling_face:

But it started exporting another app at the same time

1 Like

Can you help me also, I have the same issue

Is there a time estimate to correct the error?

They’ve just said they will apply the fix today. No estimate time as of the moment. I am also waiting for the fix asap :sob: :sob:

1 Like

tnx a lot for ur answer

2 Likes

Same issue. Probably they working for hotfix. Still waiting…

I also have the same error, let’s wait for the correction by kodular.

1 Like

kodular compilers are Online Now Guys ,
Lets Check if Extract APK works…

1 Like

compilers are online and build system is online too .
but
i am getting same error , Can anybody from kodular staff let me know please ?
________Invoking DX
DX time: 29.570000 seconds
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

1 Like

The problem was happening since before the compilers go offline. I think they went offline because many people (like me) spent hours trying to compile, what overloaded the servers. But the main problem was not this.

1 Like

so what now ?
any update when this will be fixed ?

will be the end of Kodular?

2 Likes

dev, i think better create KodularX rather than update Kodular but ruin existing project. Evey kodular update, ruin some existing project…

2 Likes

Yes but wait for the kodular team’s final announcement
I hope they could fix everything this time

Don’t be dramatic. It is just a bug. You can keep working in your project, you just can’t generate apk files in the moment.

Any update may come with bugs. If thunkable x update something it may come with some bugs in the first days too, it is totally normal. Even huge companies like Meta have this problem. See the recent Whatsapp web update for example. Since it was launched I can’t see old conversations in Whatsapp web anymore. There is about a week since it and the bug wasn’t corrected yet.

In case of Kodular, it is only about 24 hours. No doubt it is more than we (or the staff) would want, but it is not reason to go crazy. I would be worried if the staff didn’t show to say that they are working on it. But 2 of them appeared in this very topic and said that they are looking into it. All we have to do is wait a little more.

5 Likes

You are Right, we are are waiting and kodular staff is also working on it , hope for better result soon …

1 Like