YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.after updating to Fenix 1.5.4

will be the end of Kodular?

2 Likes

dev, i think better create KodularX rather than update Kodular but ruin existing project. Evey kodular update, ruin some existing project…

2 Likes

Yes but wait for the kodular team’s final announcement
I hope they could fix everything this time

Don’t be dramatic. It is just a bug. You can keep working in your project, you just can’t generate apk files in the moment.

Any update may come with bugs. If thunkable x update something it may come with some bugs in the first days too, it is totally normal. Even huge companies like Meta have this problem. See the recent Whatsapp web update for example. Since it was launched I can’t see old conversations in Whatsapp web anymore. There is about a week since it and the bug wasn’t corrected yet.

In case of Kodular, it is only about 24 hours. No doubt it is more than we (or the staff) would want, but it is not reason to go crazy. I would be worried if the staff didn’t show to say that they are working on it. But 2 of them appeared in this very topic and said that they are looking into it. All we have to do is wait a little more.

5 Likes

You are Right, we are are waiting and kodular staff is also working on it , hope for better result soon …

1 Like

It’s not exactly a size issue. I have a single screen app that is working normally even after the update. However, when I add the Google Authenticator component this problem appears.

this is really frustrating :frowning:

1 Like

Going through the same problem, I hope the kodular team can resolve it quickly.

True.
After adding Firebase Authentication component - project is not getting compiled.

1 Like

Developers are aware of the issue. A little patience doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

Goodnight!
I’m facing the same problem when compiling the project, it’s extremely slow and sometimes it doesn’t get to the end!
Now tonight I noticed another error, without explanation.

the project worked perfectly and nothing was changed, I believe it may be linked to the same problem!

Awaiting…

l hope today good news

1 Like

Is there anyone whose projects got compiled in last hours?

I managed to compile it after a lot of patience and persistence, but it started to present some unexpected errors, some of which I have already found the cause.

if we dont use firbase authentication then apk export successfully.
i have tried this method , now kodular have to sort it out what ever error is this

I don’t use firebase authentication. I tested it with a project with only 2 buttons, 2 labels and a textbox and a few math blocks and it doesn’t compile.

May be if we try a lot some projects may compile. but the problem is not with some specific component. The staff already confirmed this

1 Like

Kawa compile time: 49.403 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 45.689000 seconds
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

can’t compile apk

same to mine, Im sure this will be fixed soon!

Delete screen1 all data and crate again.