YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.after updating to Fenix 1.5.4

Yes, please don’t do this. It’s an error on our end.

2 Likes

Blocks area not loading is this also an error from kodular’s end … because from the same aia i had exported apk 100 times before today and all works good .

After this update when i opened that aia in today morning it was showing blocks not loaded properly and blocks screens was blank

It is working fine for me. I am still working in a project normally.
Be careful because if your aia doesn’t load correctly and you save it, it is possible that your project is corrupted. It happened to me once. Make backup of the projects in which you are working

2 Likes

but only possible way is export aia

I have not touched it yesterday also i opened it and exported apk … today only it was showing project not loading blocks …

Also that aia also i have sold to some clients they also facing same problem after fenix update …i.e. blocks not loading properly for screenname

1 Like

But you can download the aia without opening the project:

2 Likes

According to my experience it only happens when there is some blocks added in screen that are missing actually in kodular builder or specially a extension …

As kodular has updated dropdown menu blocks in this update definitely this is causing the problem … Some blocks are missing or changed from kodular’s end that are present before this update

@Diego look into it

1 Like

Getting Error Build failed! Error writing to server while exporting AAB file of one of my app

Screenshot 2022-04-27 221437

then i tried to export another app it started exporting

Screenshot 2022-04-27 221558

1 Like

Compilers are down I think that’s why :slightly_smiling_face:

But it started exporting another app at the same time

1 Like

Can you help me also, I have the same issue

Is there a time estimate to correct the error?

They’ve just said they will apply the fix today. No estimate time as of the moment. I am also waiting for the fix asap :sob: :sob:

1 Like

tnx a lot for ur answer

2 Likes

Same issue. Probably they working for hotfix. Still waiting…

I also have the same error, let’s wait for the correction by kodular.

1 Like

kodular compilers are Online Now Guys ,
Lets Check if Extract APK works…

1 Like

compilers are online and build system is online too .
but
i am getting same error , Can anybody from kodular staff let me know please ?
________Invoking DX
DX time: 29.570000 seconds
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

1 Like

The problem was happening since before the compilers go offline. I think they went offline because many people (like me) spent hours trying to compile, what overloaded the servers. But the main problem was not this.

1 Like

so what now ?
any update when this will be fixed ?