YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.after updating to Fenix 1.5.4

yes 1.5.4
i will send video to understand

As for the rotation set screen’s orientation to portrait

2 Likes

can you tell me how manny days or hour it will take or we have to wait for next update

Can you share us the progress…?

2 Likes

yaa please share the progress

1 Like

I have YAIL compiler - DX execution failed. So what i have to do plesss help

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file successfully added.
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 1.75 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Login.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Login)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Signup.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Signup)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Home.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Home)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Welcome.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Welcome)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Join.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Join)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Welcome_2.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Welcome_2)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/m_3ironman171/n/profile.yail to io.kodular.m_3ironman171.n.profile)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8403915232812855350.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 291.237 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 29.512000 seconds
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

1 Like

Hello Kodular Team,

It’s always the same situation. After a release of a version nothing else works correctly. Could you create a beta version to test the modifications in parallel with the official version? Everyone would be happy to be able to continue working without any unpleasant surprises. (translated by Google).

8 Likes

Sounds Great :+1:
@Diego Please look at this suggestion

3 Likes

Its the second day still there is no update from the team.
Everyone is waiting for the hotfix.

3 Likes

I think future update to 1.6 will make it difficult for kodular developers to prevent bugs for old users, as update from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 caused big problems for us. I have worked on modifications in the application, but I was surprised that it is not saved even though I saved it manually. But we all have to wait for the experts and developers to finish solving this problem. And we must remember that no site provides free services to create applications , such as kodular . So patience is the answer

7 Likes

Everyone is waiting for the hotfix.

Please Update…

Thanks.

3 Likes

even if it doesnt give error we wait like 15 minute to get our apk
i finally got my apk

1 Like

The problem is you get the app but to install it , it be like “there was a problem parsing the package”…

No i installed and works perfectly

if you dont trust see my budgie browser post

and i want to thaank the community for sharing this problem, i thought it was my personal problem, editted the code and even tried to do changes, the compiling of aabs failed

okay cool lucky you, let me also try to compile again… who knows , it may also work…thanks

1 Like

Thanks really much @Diego , please feel free to give us the update today…please

1 Like

I am wondering why updates here never go through a betatest before a release. I mean here are a lot peoples that got the betatester badge. Or didn’t they get the chance to test everything?
And now we got another annoying thread where the same error gets repeatly posted on and on.:confused:

9 Likes

Calm Down Mate, Everyone makes mistake, even though you double check it, error always occurs, no one is perfect, it’s better to wait for Kodular Staff Announcement

1 Like