Your app is not compliant with Google Play Policies (Coronavirus Covid 19)

My app Suspended today. What can I do now?

Email from Google:
After a recent review, we found that your app Coronavirus Covid 19 (com.razu250.covid19) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.

About the Sensitive Events policy
We don’t allow apps that lack reasonable sensitivity towards or capitalize on a natural disaster, atrocity, conflict, death, or other tragic event.

App status: Suspended
Your app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue.

Action required: Publish a new compliant version of your app
Here’s what to do to help get your app back on Google Play:

1. Read through the Sensitive Events policy for more details.

1. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, make appropriate changes to your app. In addition to addressing the issue identified above, you may also want to check your app’s store listing for compliance, if applicable.
  2. Double check that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the updated, policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.
    Please note that additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

Mine also suspended…

Please dont publish apps related to Corona (COVID-19) otherwise they will be suspended immediately.

Not a single app related to corona is available on the Play Store, Google Play has taken this issue very seriously…

1 Like