Corona Virus Infection

What is the name of your app?

Corona Virus Infection - Sign, Symptoms & Prevention.

Describe your app:

Simple App but Lifesaving!!!
:star_struck::heavy_heart_exclamation:
It is a simple information based health related educational app.
Single App in 3 languages!
Can change languages any time.

Corona Virus Infection : Sign, Symptoms & Prevention (English, हिंदी, मराठी).

Corona Virus Infection : Causes, Sign & Symptoms, Prevention & Treatment.

• Corona Virus Infection :

About App:

1. What is Corona Virus ?
  2. Sign & Symptoms
  3. How Corona Virus Spreads ?
  4. Preventive measures & Treatment
  • कोरोना वायरस इन्फेक्शन (हिंदी) :
  1. कोरोना वायरस क्या है ?
  2. कोरोना वायरस के लक्षण
  3. कोरोना वायरस कैसे फैलता है ?
  4. कोरोना वायरस से बचाव और इलाज
  • कोरोना वायरस इन्फेक्शन (मराठी) :
  1. कोरोना वायरस काय आहे ?
  2. कोरोना आजाराची लक्षणे
  3. कोरोना आजार कसा पसरतो ?
  4. खबरदारी आणि उपाय

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

Unfortunately, :zipper_mouth_face: The app is Suspended during review before I successfully publish it…due to Violation of Sensitive Events Policy.

Little disappointed, 2 days of Hard work :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:.

Cant Take risk of Republish it, so here is a direct apk file, if you have enough time then have a look.

Corona-com.kiranmadde.Corona-1-v1.0.apk (5.8 MB)

AIA file (Optional)

7 Likes

Our federal government has recommended reducing social contacts to a minimum. I therefore ask you to refrain from sending me private messages. Thank you

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I never thought corona can spread over online!

3 Likes

Who sending you private messages?

C. O’Rona :crazy_face:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sent you…!

1 Like

If you do not use a strong password!

2 Likes

Actually both google play store & apple store rejecting, suspending, etc such apps, to stop misinformation. But yeah in this process, real apps with real information is also facing this issue.

1 Like

Have you used all the images in this app, is it copyright free images? If yes then can you tell me ,from where you downloaded it?

Icons are free to use png icons taken from flaticon.com

And the other images are not copyrighted they are randomly used in all sites, i have taken them from google images.

1 Like

dis da most funnies

After suspension I had appealed to Google Play and they are asking for a government document to publish the app…

Govornment has opened helpline numbers to help people understand impact of corona, how to identify, how to be safe and all these … And not to forget, most of the unofficial reports spread rumours. Looking to the vast impact of corona throughout the world, WHO announced it as murrain. So, this is not surprising that Google is asking for a verification document.

2 Likes

Certificate from local MLA will be sufficient ?

Will he verify your contents before giving you a certification? I don’t think so.

1 Like

By the way, according the mail you need a certification from any health organisation, not from an MLA.

1 Like

May be. I will show my app if they found useful then they can provide me the certificate.

Btw, will Google accept it?

If you follow rules, yes Google should accept the app to help people know more about this virus.

1 Like

In mail, Hospital is also included as health care organization. How about a hospital certificate?