$100 for developers

I am willing to buy a project developed in makeroid.

• User interface should be attractive
  • Low in size.
  • Future support and help
  • Backend ( If there is one)

Please directly message me your app with the quataion price.

Budget : $100 Methods : Skrill, Perfect money, Bitcoin.

3 Likes

and what kind of project do you want, pls be amore specific

Wow something new here what kind of app do you want just tell me i can help you and i don’t need money we are developers we help each other.

1 Like

I am here to buy new an attractive designs.

Except earning app any apps will work.

Just PM me.

2 Likes

Can you please explain this two

For those who live out USA 100$ is a good amount of money, specially for those that like to creat app for fun.
But I guess you will have to be more clear about what you want. I understand that you don’t have anything in mind, but if you bring some ideas or at least say “I want a game / I want an utility app / I want a browser” it will motivate people to work with you.

I think you could consider paypal too as a payment method.

1 Like

NO I WANT BITCOIN, jk lol

I want 5 app with Unqiue design

Per app $100.

Utility, Game will work.

No earning apps

2 Likes

That’s some serious money. :no_mouth:

1 Like

I want spend my money in good and effective apps.

yeah bro but sorry i make apps only for business work so can’t do anything

It is actually good thing to support developers. :thinking: But I don’t know :joy:

A nothing app:
User interface should be attractive: There is no user interfac e so the all UI is attractive.
Low in size: Yes, it is only a few MB.
Future support and help: I think Android will support showing an empty screen, it will be a help option (play a sound when the app starts)
Backend ( If there is one): Sorry I didn’t find “1” in you text so it isn’t required

3 Likes

I need similar app, can you develop?

i can easily do this. i have an encyription app, a music app, a no texting while driving app, and more.

1 Like

Anything else that you need: email me at

[email protected]

I can also publish them to the Google Play Store if you wish. These apps can generate huge amounts of revenue using Google AdMob. I have about 20 utility apps and I’m an expert at developing these types of apps. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to email me.
Thanks you!

generate big rewards sounds like an earning app. or you have 100 000 daily user

Maybe provide some screenshots or links to your apps, so that, other people might trust you.

3 Likes

Please stop sending your email in a Public post. If you have information for the user, PM them with it all.

1 Like

If you’re willing to pay that much money you should consider paying a “real developer” which will make a much better up than an app inventor one (even if kodular ones are really advanced)

7 Likes