200,000 đŸ‘€

Yaaay! :tada:

Just a few days ago we announced that we currently have more than 700.000 daily active users in our apps

Well, yesterday we just reached another significative number! :yum:
We have more than

+100,000 Active Users on Kodular Creator :kodular:

+250,000 Created Apps with Kodular Creator :kodular:

Thanks everyone for making this possible in less than one year! :smile:
This couldn’t be possible without you :wink::+1:

So, to celebrate it, we will share some of the (ugly :sweat_smile:) concepts we had for Kodular/Makeroid in the beggining :muscle:

logo2

This was how Kodular could have ended but, hopefully, it didn’t :heart_eyes:

Happy Koding! :kodular:

36 Likes

Your effort is sure to win!!!
Keep up the spirit! :+1: :+1:

Great grow Kodular! :kodular:

5 Likes

Some good things start with bad things. But at least, Kodular passed a long way. And you guys never passed with anyone’s way. You found/made your way. :star_struck: So this makes you are different. And by being different, you created the best AI2 distribution for everyone. You guys are awesome! :+1::wink:

10 Likes

Congratulations, again. And I will say it every time on a big milestone that this awesomeness reaches. It’s very difficult to say with human words how much I love Kodular and the whole atmosphere (@yusufcihan :joy: ) of this community. Congrats for the developers of the best App Inventor distro, Thank You, :kodular:!

P.S.: AI2/some name that’s hidden to not to hurt anyone design at its finest

9 Likes

It’s still better than appinventor :joy:

6 Likes

Amazing!! I’m surprised !! Congratulate them for this great project that is Kodular. It has become a great tool for us both the “CREATOR” and the community. I hope you keep improving and growing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3 Likes

Kodular now have 100000+ uesr online because of the hard work and effort of staffs member. I’m proud of kodular that our builder is the best of ai2 distribution. I hope :kodular: will have more than 1 Million active users daily very soon. And congrats.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Kodular
Kodular is Better than all alternatives to kodular.

1 Like

Those extra components which are present only in kodular attracted me here and the simplicity and design bound me with it. I remember that I got to know about kodular because of a very useful component “spacer”
After that never tried to open other app inventor for creating apps

6 Likes

Me too
I just can’t imagine myself using any other builder.

Actually I always talk like this to my friends “why do you still use this other builder? There is no advantage at all”.

7 Likes

Its all because users of kodular are very loyal.

3 Likes

Congrats Kodular team!

2 Likes

Congrats every body, At this special movment i want to say something about kodular. It is a app development software for everyone but not in my case, from past 6-10 months when i joined kodular i was only see kodular as a software to create app but i dont know how it is now a part of my life. Everyday other peoples open fb, whatsapp at first movement but i open kodular community every morning instead of fb, whatsapp. Kodular is our superhero.

4 Likes

Yes, it looks ugly haha ​​
 but it has the advantage that visible and invisible components can be previewed quickly.

And you have to scroll down, to open components quickly

1 Like

Do you think you can implement support for animations made in 2Dimension ?. As they did with Lottie? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Same here :blush:

1 Like

I’ve used App Inventor almost since it was public and I’ve experimented with other AI2-derived platforms and I can say, without flattery, that @Kodular makes a difference in many ways. I hope @Kodular continues to grow, you are doing things right.
Congratulations Kodular team!

8 Likes

More than 400,000 apps at this moment :tada:

And more than 165,000 users so far :confetti_ball:

We have users from more than 200 countries :globe_with_meridians:

23 Likes

400,000! That surprised me. The play store has 2.6 million and that’s the biggest app platform. We’re taking over.

3 Likes

Playstore have more as 2.000.000.000 users.
PlayProtect scans every day more as 50.000.000.000 apps.

4 Likes