5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Which type of leaderboard u want to create?

2 Likes

Ok @themaayur

1 Like

That was different

1 Like

@themaayur can we create a label or layout over the image? i try it but it’s not working.

You need animation component to do so.

Check this guide by @Shreyash

2 Likes

@WatermelonIce ok

1 Like

You can set image to Bg of any arrangement and us it.

@themaayur i try it like this

Instead of creating image set the image to the backgroung image on the Arrangement.
And you cannot create components inside the image.

@themaayur ok i got it.

1 Like

How to use click event from dynamic component?

Use anycomponent block

1 Like

@themaayur i make this design by using dynamic component by yusufcihan and image and cache by devYB.Thank for your guide Maayur.

5 Likes

Thanks @kweng :heart_eyes: , I am glad that my guid helped you to do what you want. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

@themaayur Now I can create any kinds of design whatever I want,I think not only me your guide will help many people who want to create their own design.

1 Like

Copy Alert

I found a guy making a video about list view using this guide, first I was not confirmed that he is coping my guide as anyone can make same using the extension.

But by seeing this I am confirm that he is copying.

This are the comments on the previous videos and after that he made a video about how to make Listview using dynamic components. And he also said that he has more Designs and he will post later.

We here spend days to make a app/guide and these people just make a video of it and don’t even give credit to it.

5 Likes

Don’t Worry i Think he is Not active on Community that’s why he is Unaware of it.

1 Like

Actually I don’t have any issue if he or anybody uses it for that purpose, but due to this the original author dosen’t gets credit for his work and hard-work and time spent to make a stuff’s.

1 Like

Correct​:white_check_mark: But Sometimes Not Getting Credit is Ok If That thing is Used in Good Purpose like he His Motivating other To Learn and to Development that Kind of Logic To make Things in App Inventor Based Platforms.