5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

I have 23 data in my airtable when I try to load data it shows only 10 data in my listview and showing error id already used. I check all my block but I can’t found any mistake please help me to find out this error comes from

Well done. You have done a extensive work. This topic is so informative. Makes easy to understand.

2 Likes

@kweng I even can’t see your blocks. Check the IDs for every components, maybe by mistake you have used same Id ( word )

Thanks @Automate_My_Project I hope it helped you :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes @themaayur, I used it in my project. Thank you.

2 Likes

i dragged this image to the Workspace,
Added the mendatory variables.

Tested it and
Don’t faced any error.

So, i want to ask are the Spreadsheets called more than once.

if so then ID’s will get Repeated.
So, to fix that you can Delete every dynamic component before calling the for each number loop.

2 Likes

can anybody help me?
I cannot adjust (Horizontal Arrangement) to (Left) and (Vertical Arrangement) to (Center).

Where am I going wrong?

Everything looks fine about which arrangement are you talking ?

4 Likes

I think you are setting lable height and width to fill parent so the issue is occurring make lable height to automatic the you will get your solution

2 Likes

This ?

2 Likes

Look. The alignment does not correspond correctly.
I do not know why

Horizontal Arrangement and Vertical Arrangement

I set it to (Horizontal Arrangement to 1) and to (Vertical Arrangement to 2), but this adjustment is not working.

Look:

Horizontal Arrangement and Vertical Arrangement

I set it to (Horizontal Arrangement to 1) and to (Vertical Arrangement to 2), but this adjustment is not working.

Firstly it’s alignment not arrangement and

secondary

If you set vertical alignment to 2(center) and set label height to -2 (fill parent) then their will be no effect so you have to set label height to -1 ( automatic) then it will show in center as I said earlier

2 Likes

Exactly! Thank you! I managed to solve the problem.

4 Likes

Is there any way to make one component react with another? Example: a button that when clicked opens a vertical orientation.

I tried some blocks but I couldn’t get someone to help me?

@Julio_Carter don’t Go to off-topic.
Search before to POST.

What do you mean br Orientation ?
If you mean a Arrangement. Then yes you can toogle the visibility of arrangements on a button click.

exact is arrangement.
A better example below, I would like this button component in red to trigger and increase the height of this component underneath making it increase or decrease whenever the button is clicked.

Its Possibe, you will have to manage ID’s of component carefully. And you can do it.
Btw, if you want to increase the height of VA then you need to increase the hight of parent Card view (grey colour)

Suuperbb Maayur!!

3 Likes