5 Different Listviews using Dynamic component Extension | Guide

how can i add this type of block to the extension because i am not able to find that block

This is a procedure that you have to create ,

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can Anyone tell how to to get the image Of The Cardview is clicked .Please Help

I guess you are using Dynamic Component extension by @yusufcihan ?
You can asigned a value for each Cardview ID. And if you set the image for each Cardview from image list.
When Cardview click get the ID and get the same index value from image list to get the image.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

1 Like

Refer this post. Here i have called label text on card view click, same you can do to get image. Use get picture component.

Aia is also provided.

1 Like

See I want so the Image In Other Screen To zoom
If I click The cabdriver Open Another Screen Start Val = Image Url

Screen 2
Get Start Val Set Image

1 Like

Simple. By using card view ID you can select image url from from global image list and pass it as start value.

To get card view id use get id block

2 Likes

First Time Using Dynamic Component . So It is Confusing Me

Can you show in Blocks please

Thanks @The_K_Studio and @bestprintsf For reply

1 Like

You are welcome !!!
Take a look @The_K_Studio post a few minutes ago. You can found aia with the example inside a link

4 Likes

Okay Thank You

1 Like

Please Maayur can you help me to create a list view which will act as buttons with your extension please help me as i new to this

Firstly it’s not my Extension, it’s of @yusufcihan
The Guide is Mine :blush:

And you can use card view as parent arrangement and make it fully clickable, so it will act as a button and use on Any Card View click event to detect it.

3 Likes

Wow, fantastic guide :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Mohyaddeen_Mazin :grin:

And can you show me in blocks how to do it so that the dynamic component I click does an action?

The Above method for checking clicks is only for Card View ( Aia Store ). If you want to get the label value by the button press. Use this blocks… After finding out. I used this method to get the label by the button press.

3 Likes

I am interested in the Social Media Listview, can I get pictures from Google Sheet, how do I make them

What images?
Can you please explain little bit?

You will have to upload image in a storage like fb or cloudinary and then store the link in sheets. Then get the links and display images.

1 Like