About Heavy Snow Fall on Community,

yes, some have a thing and want to get rid of it, and some don’t have and pay lot of money to visit those places.

3 Likes

I agree with you :unamused:

1 Like

We do this even if we have snow, stupid swedish people

5 Likes

we have snow fall these days in hill areas, but here only cold weather , no snow, so here peoples go to hill areas these days to enjoy that,

2 Likes

Is this photo taken by you? Or have you downloaded from internet.

Well the photo is good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks and yeah, outside my balcony :wink:

3 Likes

You are lucky :grin: . I only saw such pictures in movies :joy:

1 Like

That image makes me feel a little bad because I am unlikely to see snow at some point in my life. :sweat_smile::broken_heart:

1 Like

Don’t worry. Snow means also
Clear the driveway of snow in front of the garage, clear the sidewalk in front of the house to avoid legal liability in case of strangers falling, slipping of cars etc.pp.

3 Likes

And less traffic in the rush hours due to some overconfident driver that crashed and blocks the freeway for an hour. That happens here (Utah) every time it snows.

2 Likes

Snowfall is romantic, gorgeous and elegant, as long as other people take care to get grocery shopping, the ambulance reaches its destination and you have a cozy, warm home.

It’s okay to like snow and longing for it, I feel the same way sometimes. But for me only on weekends please. Current photo of my property before driving to work:

I have to clear this snow, otherwise my wife will clear me.

6 Likes

live photo from the window of my office (not home office). Looks nice, but…

9 Likes

Outside my office… And this is the start. It was like that for almost 2 days nonstop.

7 Likes

for us, looks too nice :heart_eyes:, (not sure about you) :grin:

2 Likes

It is!
Unless you have to drive in it, walk in it, work in it (I luckily don’t have to work in it), or LIVE in it more than 2 weeks! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

yes, we dont think about that all conditions too much, because we have never faced that, even i didnt seen snow fall yet, :laughing:

1 Like

I was like you, I saw snow for the first time when I was around 24 (I’m 45 now), and was one of my biggest wishes in life.
One day I moved to the US, in the summer and I was waiting for winter with all my heart! When the snow came, I was so happy!.. for about three days. Then that turned into some kind of happiness. Then a little less, and less.
Boy I miss living in a place where it doesn’t snow! :grin:
But for vacationing is good, I realize that.

2 Likes

haha, i am 30 year old and i have no plans to move ever US, also i have not visiting snow fall places in my countries, because i have no time for all that activities so i am kinda enjoying to read those comments on my post, haha, human being never get satisfied with anything which he had , we always have wishes for that thing which is not in our reach, but when we get that, we lost that curiosity for that, its human nature.

5 Likes

That’s true! We are never satisfied! :grin:

7 Likes