Ad Manager eCPM Floor problem

bandicam 2022-01-24 14-29-47-797
yes i put my app id from google ad manager!

this errors decreased my app user,because user thinking malware app then uninstall the appā€‹:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

There is difference between app id and publisher id. Kodular is managing your ad inventory. So, you have to use Kodularā€™s Publisher id . It is available in Kodular Docs. Copy publisher id from doc and paste it in your ads.txt
Wait for 3-4 hours, ads will start working

bandicam 2022-01-24 14-40-12-093
yes i put kodular ads.txt in my blogger website!

Anyway, Interstitial ads are not working properly since last update.
I donā€™t use banner ads

This was the reply

This was posted on 21 Nov. We are waiting for more than 60 days

if we can remove this block ā€œError Message in Notifier Dialogā€ then error is not show in our app. when kodular this fix their bugs its was automatically solve!
Can we do this?? help

Me too. Waiting for reply.

1 Like

My cut is 21 %. I only use banners. So its normal.

Impression Down eCPM increaseā€¦What you think?

in my case also when impression down revenue decresingā€¦

My impression very low nowā€‹:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Please donā€™t spam multiple topics with the same issue.

1 Like

You right, but we are facing this problem, i think we are losing our revenue, kodular team should be response as soon!

It would be nice of Kodular to give a clear answer. However, losing revenue is no excuse to spam. If you canā€™t respect the forum rules then you canā€™t expect anyone to respect your issues.

now we are experiencing the least eCPM of all the times :scream_cat: who else noticed the same? :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yea, daily rev. is lower than a $ ( 0.60 ~ 0.80 ). Well, the eCPM is high. But, the impressions are pretty much low when compared to before.

You can help kodular team what you experience using AdManager under kodular.

2 Likes

hello guyz iam think to leave admanager becouse my earnings are now below 1 dollerā€¦
dont know where is the problum and all my apl downloads and daily users increased , but my earning decreased alot daily my avg earning is 3-4 before kodular ecpm floor updateā€¦

now just below 1 doller from almost 4 appsā€¦

i tried to contact diago and allā€¦ staffs but no responseā€¦if anything wrong in my placement and all i want to know itā€¦but staffs are not responding.

iam a heart patient so i cant able to do works and allā€¦ so i think its time to leave admanger here no support by staff

@Diego Can you please check out my issue ??

hope you will reply meā€‹:blush: