Add List of features you wanted to run in background or foreground or app gets completely closed

What I suggest you is, if any product is out of stock then you can add that name in firebase… and also add the countdown starting day or time

When screen initiali, you can call app to checkup is there any stock name is present in this tag (out of stock) if there and find the difference between firebase stored date and time with present day and time. If it fulfills the condition then make button to visible and proceed further . Am I said clearly anything??

Actually what @Anu10 wants is different not his one

Hello… I want to load data from Google Spreadsheet in baground, then how can I do it?

That’s pretty easy, you can do that. :upside_down_face: :wink:

1 Like

What you wanted to do after data get’s load ?

Congratulations for making yourself available. I can’t think in nothing right now but I will follow your topic

1 Like

Hi,

Im begginer user. I did mi First app with my favorite shoutcast radio Player. Work Great, but after 2,3 minutest suddenly stop - break sound. Do you have any solution?

Best Regards

Are you running it in background ?

Hi there! I am creating an app similar to uber and would like to open the driver app from background to foreground when it detects a change in the firebase tag “UID / request”. I also want to save in firebase the location of the driver every 60 seconds. I would like to sponsor this guide for everyone as I need it urgently, I thank you very much.

1 Like

For first app :-
Your app looks like one app for user and one for driver when user ask / request driver app will open automatically(I would suggest to show notification) auto opening app may cause security causes for play console, I am not confirmed. I’ll shortly post both app here

2 Likes

Hii @Aleksanders I have successfully created Location Tracker you can simply use my old guides to store them in firebase if you are getting any type of error or doubts be free to comment bellow.

Location Tracker notification after every 60 sec / 1min with the help of
Ip Tracker Extension

Screenshots

:mask: Stay Safe Stay Heathy :mask:

5 Likes

Hello koders with the imagination of @Asif_Hussain I have created network checker in background.

Blocks -

Aia - NetworkChecker.aia (504.2 KB)

Test app - NetworkChecker.apk (5.3 MB)

Screenshots during testing app -

:mask: Stay Safe Stay Heathy :mask:

@admin can you add this post to guide

5 Likes

I did it the same way as in the picture, and it gives me this error.

Note: Achieve resolver!

Can you please post on your aia or blocks, also which version of extension have you used

Hi
How do I make such that your app can auto run after phone is booted up?
Thank you.

@Xoma has already replied

hello I’m trying to run a background task where when my application is closed the connection process to the mqtt broker is maintained, oh yes I’m making a light control application (iot) but there is a problem when the application is closed it cannot receive data updates from mqtt. thanks

BackgroundData_copy (2).aia (806.9 KB)

Topic closed and unlisted at OP’s request