Add search bar inside dynamic-components

Is it possible to add the search bar inside the dynamic components in (KODULAR) without using DYNAMIC COMPONENT EXTENSION ???

Do you mean that you want to create a custom search bar while you use Kodular’s dynamic component and not extension?

2 Likes

Yes​:frowning: without dynamic Extension because iam using too many blocks of dynamic component and using Airtable DATABASE

Post a screenshot of your blocks. How do you delete cardview?

1 Like

In fact, I deleted these blocks because the result was wrong, but according to the solutions I saw in codular community, it was by adding a component within dynamic component EXTENSION (USING THIS)
component_method

But in my case I use the KODULAR dynamic COMPONENTS
IMAGE :

Is there a way to add SEARCH BAR using the KODULAR DYNAMIC components

cek this post no 3

1 Like

and in companion give me an error runtime (stack size 8mb)

Try this, blocks are draggable

blocks - 2021-09-11T194342.565

2 Likes

I moved blocks, no errors appear, but no response
blocks : when initialize (added image : get image)… , when sh get column(added image : get image)

AIS FILE (SCREEN)
DELTATEAM_Molzama.ais (13.6 KB)

Change in procedure 3 blocks, instead of global variable use local and it will work. Haven’t tested search cause I can write using arabic characters

1 Like

thank you very much , the method worked perfectly :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello: Yesterday my application was working in DYNAMIC IMAGE correctly and the images appear in the application that I sent from AIRTABLE, but now only the texts appear, is there an error in the blocks

blocks(2)

AIRTABLE :

I tried to change SIZE (-2 , -2) DYNAMIC IMAGE , (-2,-2) DYNAMIC CARD VIEW

But it did not work, Card View contains only label1 ,label2,space without dynamic image :broken_heart:

Post your aia or pm to check it

2 Likes

Web link for image doesn’t exist (error 404) that’s why you do not get any image. Try and see

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.