Admob Approval System

Doesn’t seem like it’s been blacklisted.

@twinkthakur18 give it some time. The ad unit ID is yet to be registered.

2 Likes

thnq for responses. :sunglasses:
i will wait for some days after that i will inform you guys here :v:

1 Like

Cool​:v:great explanation.

2 Likes

It happened to me several times that I had a sum of money a day and then he went down. Why is this happening (I did not click the ads)

1 Like

You didn’t click the ads but your users did invalid activity that’s why google is deducting earning

1 Like

Sir,
I want to publish app in play store…in above conditions see that…no need any request for play store app…now i want to hear that …that is true or false…??

1 Like

yaah it’s true​:innocent:

1 Like

sir…

So if i can Make A new App…And Publish it on play store…and if my admob account is eanble…Then Outomatic ads Are Shown…

Ok Sir Many Many thanks…

Please Give Me a Reply…For Confirming that You read My mail…

After All thanks A lot sir…

1 Like

yes but block may be right

1 Like

Obviously…i am not professional but not unprofessional…i can make any type app…

1 Like

Hello Koders (lol I hope I got this correct).

Really loving Kodular with their updates and features.

I have been working on an app (close to one month now) which I plan to publish to the Play Store.

I wish to test both inter ads and rewarded video ads (with test ads unit ids of course) to know if they are properly implemented and working as I want them to. Do I need to request approval? Please help. I really need to complete this project soon and this, among a few others, is the remaining thing to do.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello! If you publish it to the :google_play: Play Store, you don’t need to, :google:Google will review and approve it for the use of ads.

2 Likes

i have exactly the same question, if i want to test the ads on a test mode then do i have to ask for approval in the my account section?? because normally test ads are not visible.

1 Like

Test ads works always. No need to have a approved app.

3 Likes

it has been more than two weeks and my app is still pending approval! how are we suppose to donate if our built apps are been used for free. ads only loads when installed from playstore but for apps published to Amazon and other non playstore channels, nothing works and no ads loads because the approval system is only build to trigger when installed from playstore and the rest of the stores only needs to be approved from the panel. i need your help to approve app from admob panel please admin

3 Likes

Yeah one of my app is also in pending… @Diego can you help?

@BrainWork @David sorry about the delay. There’s a huge backlog of apps in the queue. I’ve just approved both of your apps.

5 Likes

Thank You!! Brother.

1 Like

I requested a app for showing ads which is not publish in google play.how much time need for review?

1 Like

What could be the reason of not showing real ads as even the app is approved?

2 Likes