Admob In Getjar

Hello all,

My name is Boy, I just joined Kodular. I want to ask for help with a question about AdMob and StarApp ads, will the ad appear when I upload my application to GetJar and other stores besides PlayStore?
Thank you

Regards,

Boy_Gembel

if you can make sure that your app will be only installed from play store then you can simply create app and monetize it but if your app will be downloaded from external source then you cannot shows ads until your app is approved by kodular to show ads, you must request for approval from here:https://account.kodular.io/cpanel/creator/admob

Thank you for the response given, I have tried uploading the application in PlayStore and indeed the ad unit was successfully displayed, but if I upload the application in getjar or another token the ad will also appear if the user installs the application not from PlayStore?
because what I saw in the ad approval request was the question “Is your application published on the Playstore”,

please help, so I can better understand it :slight_smile:

thank you,

Regards,

Boy_Gembel

if your app is installed from play store then no approval needed, for all other sources you need approval and also if someone downloads your app from play store and share it to other even then it is considered as unknown source and requires approval, so it good to have approval
for more info visit: