Airtable query pls help

Noo,
U r not understanding my issue​:grimacing::grimacing:
Suppose there are many rows containing same customer id then how to show data seperately

Customer ID Food Price
3424 cake 50
5774 pizza 500
3424 pepsi 60
3424 cream 100

Now how to show data seperately for id 3424

He joined Kodular on March 21.
But the problem is that he has just 7 hours read time and this is not enough to understand blocks.
Or he is pretending to get blocks ( this is just a doubt ).

I know everything ok… But there are some issue that i didnt know… I ask here and u ppls say try himself…
If i know why i m askin here?
Gussa dilate ho baar baar

I am sure that you have not read @techcvr guide because if you had then you have find some blocks posted by me.
I am talking about this one:

1 Like

This is different form my issue… Why u cant tell me logic how to check for ids

And if there are 50 rows with that id how to show each data in seperate list

May be this can help:

Where is checking for customer id here

@vknow360 is not providing you the complete blocks you need, he is showing you the type of concept you can use to make your logic.

here textbox1.text can be used as a customer id.

if you don’t understand now then go research the community and try some apps made with other developers, checkout there blocks and see how they works.

and in my search example your logic can be implemented -

you just dont know how to arrange the blocks. all the blocks you need are given there. you just ave to modify it a little bit

2 Likes

i understand what you are saying i have made this type of app in the past. it required firebase + airtable both working together or you can use MySQL as @vknow360 suggested

I had already done in airtable… Pls show blocks… Plss

This guy is joking around, this can’t be serious…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.