Airtable "set cell" method not working

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RSHzkVRBVKglxjoIpzuArUDDFA2bqmU_/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RSHzkVRBVKglxjoIpzuArUDDFA2bqmU_/view?usp=drivesdk

Looks like a internal bug.

I will take a look into it

Will you please share your airtable sheets column titles screen shot, if possible.

Please solve it. It cause many problems to make a good app

@Androteq I mean column title screen shot of airtable website

Isn’t it an earning app? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
That’s the reason why your app isn’t working. :smirk:

3 Likes

It’s not an earning app, it is a news app.You can see there is news table also.if you know how to solve it then reply.

There’s no need of any explanation, the name of the app is more than enough to understand that it is an earning app.

After knowing that it is an earning app I’m sure no one (at least top community members) is going to help you.

2 Likes

Hi @Androteq, try changing spins column type to anything else

I tried many times but it not working​:persevere:

It has good containts & design that you can’t expect with kodular. And can you tell me what do you mean be Earning App.

Every earning app’s content is the same… Wanna know what??? Rubbish!

Again for every earning app, it is Rubbish!

So, you think yourself superior than other developers here???
Grow up, man! We are living in 21st century.

Accordingly to me an Earning App is an app which is made by :cow: :poop: people like you who actually can’t think beyond money.
BTW, can I know how much you have earned from these :cow: :poop: apps till date?

6 Likes

Additional to @Shreyash’s reply:

But I’m seeing “Coins”, “IMEI”, “Refer Code” columns in your AirTable. Is this News app? No, of course. News apps never collect IMEI. Also any apps shouldn’t/don’t collect IMEI.

4 Likes

Hey can you please share Airtable set cell method aia file. That should be working please.
:pray:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.