Kodular Creativity - UI Designs, Animations, and Blocks

How is this. This app is not released yet.

5 Likes

Can I please get the topic link :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you can use differnt fonts.

You Can Try With This Extension.

2 Likes

That’s an earning app…

7 Likes

Do not make earning app

1 Like

@ontstudios @Vedang Never mind, just UI

its Just A Copy Of One App available on Play store and it was an Requirement of one friend so i made it else i am also against using earning app. and this discussion is about ui so i am presenting all available ui i have currently.

2 Likes

Here is a simple design for Side Menu

8 Likes

When I was new to Kodular I created earning apps with tons of ads, 3 banner and 4 interstitial in 1 screen, I was not knowing that earning app’s exits in our earth, I learnt from bad YouTubers about earning app. They just wanted to earn money, They are the expert of AdMob :crazy_face: and earning apps with rubbish content.

3 Likes

Looks good clean and simple UI.

1 Like

Earning apps are not very useful but passing such comments

is just discouraging developers and should be avoided

3 Likes

You’re right, still

Read this, they only know about Admob and other ad networks :joy:

3 Likes

Yea You Are Correct because Of Some Misunderstanding people Think They Can Earn Money By Making Earning App Only.

You are right. I have seen a lot of videos in which they will show you how to add a lot of ads everywhere in your app :joy: :joy:

Ok so lets stop taking about earning apps and talk about UI design and creativity.

2 Likes

@VSatish Can you show blocks

1 Like

of Custom Dialogue???
blocks (20)

1 Like

Yes Custom Dialogue

2 Likes

My first creativity, App name - Anti Mosquito pro (Not real) This was once on google play, It was my first app and I really like the UI design of my app that time. 6 Months ago :sweat_smile:

(Related to UI)