Alternative Method to show Admob Ads - 100% Working

They most likely take about 75% of what you earn, totally.

1 Like

does Enhance keep anything?

I asked it myself too and couldn’t find that information in the website. It says it’s totally free, but doesn’t say anything about taking a % of our revenues or not.
Kodular for example is totally free but they take a % depending on how many components we are using.

I didn’t find that information on Google either. I thought about asking this on the chat but as I am very satisfied with kodular for now I just gave up.

However, in this case it’s very unlikely Google update AdMob SDKs within the next month as it doesn’t take a while

Yes, it was just a hipotetical question so if I have this problem in the future I would already have a workaround.

1 Like

Honestly I’m very pleased that Kodular is Transparent, but I distrust Enhance, it does not say anything about the slice it takes, maybe it is because it really takes more than 50% of the profit margin, so I would reject Enhance as an alternative to the Admob add-on made by Kodular.

1 Like

It was literally a joke.

1 Like

Oh I just found a new info:

I am not sure if this person is really who he says he is but he says enhance has some kind of deal with the service providers like admob, amazon and leadbolt and the revenue got by the app maker is 100% of the app maker.

True or not, i still prefere keep using kodular component to show admob. But I think enhance is a good alternative for those with problems with kodular.

3 Likes

those who think about the percent cut from admob revenue.

4 Likes

https://enhance.co/documentation/faq#income

/Boban

3 Likes

my app crashes after my app is enhanced

1 Like

show your blocks and error message if you get any…

and share your enhanced version apk here… to test

2 Likes

I posted the two apk and errors @techcvr App Crashed When Using enhance

1 Like

you have to delete admob and other ad networks before using enhance, after input enhance make a page refresh. Put in your enhance blocks and built apk. It will work.

1 Like

i will try it again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The problem Comes After 09-Feb-2019, in my old version App Ads Working Fine but if i update app Ads Stopped Showing and Showing Error Code 102.

1 Like

try the enhance method then,

1 Like

I dont Recommend it because Enhance Takes a Portion of your revenue

1 Like

FYI read this post -

1 Like

How does Enhance make money?
We have deals with the service providers so that we make money when apps implement their services through Enhance. This is a win all around as developers and publishers are not charged to use Enhance and service providers get a chance to have their services implemented easily.

I am not Sure about the %

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Not everyone depends on ads… Instead of earning, first start learning…

3 Likes