An error occurred while executing "bundletool build-apks" in the Android App Bundle sent

Which one u left from admob or admanager ?

I left only admob, but I believe I can choose one

1 Like

I’m having the same issue today on an update on the playstore. But I haven’t changed almost anything since the last update 10 days ago. Use 2 admob extension and Firebase message by @iamwsumit

Found multiple elements for key ‘com.google.android.gms.version’, expected at most one.

You are using 2 different admob extensions? Why? What happens, if you remove one of them?

Taifun

I wrote it wrong. I use two extensions admob and CFM. Just an admob. I realized that if you use an old version of FCM (1.4.7) the error in google play does not appear. I think they must be using Firebase shared analitys or something like that. So the problem in my case is the FCM extension

It looks like you can’t use these 2 extensions in the same project, as they both create that key un the manifest

Taifun

1 Like

yes, the developer has already fixed this problem. Thanks @iamwsumit

My problem still not fixed , i have removed all kodular ad components, now using only admob extension , still error occurs

Solved ! removed admob lite version and added large version, now i can upload

1 Like

yes, the lite version also gave me problems. The full version occupies a lot of Mbytes in the app. I use the admob extension from @iamwsumit ,wesome.

Remove this extension

bild

1 Like

I already deleted the extension and it’s working, however, I need something that recognizes the cell phone that the application is installed to send the message and replaces this extension, does anyone have a solution?

I’m using this extension, it’s working and updated.

1 Like

Taifun

Hello, I still having a problem for upload, can anyone give me a support? Thanks!

@Vincent_Network_Support do you get exactly the same error?
Read this thread from the beginning and answer the same questions

Taifun

Iam not using FCM or admob extension. but i also having the same issue with my app . Somebody help …
@Lollipop @Taifun
these sre the extensions that iam using

1 Like

Some body help me please

Onesignal extension caused issue in my apps