An update from Kodular Staff

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This thread title is “An update from Kodular Staff” and not “An update from a spammer”

1 Like

Hi
your new update is bad …

a sample apps without any extension cannot be build !! i have removed airtable component i try now with removing recaptcha

same notice .

aapt problemm

1 Like

i have find with ur post thx

1 Like

It might seem like a silly thing, but would it be possible to get the components (extensions) to be reallocated? As if it were an ordered list.

1 Like

Good day. Please tell me if the update will pay attention to the webviewer? a lot of things that work in the chrome browser are not supported by your browser.

@Diego We’re feeling better after reading this post. There are more bugs and problems on Kodular which need to be fixed early. Here is some of problems which is most faced issues -

• DX Execution failed

(We had to use many screens and blocks in need, so this is so serious issues for many users who took kodular seriously )

• Color Selection Bug
  • Push Notification
  • Tiny Web DB
  • Theme
  • Monetization
  • Sizing

Thanks. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Is there any server issues today to build apk.

I am facing an issue that " Build Failed - Error Write to Server "

1 Like

Everyone does, servers are down

4 Likes

If that were actually the case, I’d be amazed and the Kodular team would have my respect.
But some doubts remain…we’ll see… :wink:

5 Likes

Kodular Staff, I know I’m white noise in between popular and active users… but if someone reads this… please improve the opportunity of making games… sprite, canvas and a long etc… never been improved. Just that, I guess the staff are not into games but this moves money that can heal the Kodular economy. And is the most common topic for a new developer. It is basically the lay motive of many noob developers… the real target of app inventors I guess when you try to go deepest and you learn more coding, you move from visual coding to low coding or a popular language of programming.

Is June 26 still a realistic date for the update? I need to tell my users when the bugs can be fixed.

Some apps just don’t work in potrait mode. And because of bugs I can’t change it.

1 Like

I think the update is very close and I think as he said on the 26th of the month, note that the interface of the site has changed when entering it

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

If you want to create games you can check out this software:
https://www.stencyl.com/features/

1 Like