It is already fixed :wink:

1 Like

Please allow submission of multiple files, to include two png files

1 Like

Upload AIA or all the blocks png file

1 Like

New challenges are live now! :partying_face:

3 Likes

You will only be able to submit your app when the submissions for the Best App Challenge get started. FYI, they will start when the event ends.

1 Like

My blocks for the voweldetector:

Disclaimer:
I call myself a broddler so there will probably be much easier ways or better ways of doing this. I just show you my way. :sunglasses: (I did it my way!!)

This is the easiest to make, but it is not a algorithm in my view.

This one also works but has to many blocks. No for each loop is needed.

This one is obviously my favorite.

9 Likes

@Shreyash One answer I submitted is wrong. Am I still in the game or I’m disqualified ??

1 Like

I have submitted last one.
My blocks increased just because I have used a local variable.
Great Peter.
It will be nice to see you in KodeJam.

1 Like

No disqualification for wrong solutions. So, in your words, you’re still in the game! :wink:

3 Likes

I thought challenge submission would last until event ends, missed first 2:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Some requirements for this task?

Challenge #4

Time converter

An algorithm that can express a duration in different units.

Examples : 1h –> 3600 s ; 43200 min –> 30 days

1 Like

No! :man_facepalming:

The link has to point to the same page after shortening.

1 Like

Take 2 inputs: a string and a number.
The string will be the conversion instruction, in the form “X2Y”, where X and Y will be (SEC/MIN/HOUR/DAY/MON/YEAR).

I was correct :grin:

I’m actually benchmarking the solutions based on milliseconds taken to evaluate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are multiple correct answers for each Challenge. All of them will be tested for efficiency (both blocks and milliseconds evaluated), and accuracy across inputs (more blocks are not discouraged, for example in Challenge 2, which requires a handful of IFs to properly shorten all URLs). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still it is so unspecific that I gave up. Try to describe the challenges accurately and specifically. In a form like this now it doesn’t make sense. And it’s a waste of time to sit and wonder what’s going on.

I made it using 130 blocks.
Oh what a wonderful experience of doing something new…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Which task with 130 blocks?

1 Like

Today’s challenges are out! And yes, they are easier than yesterday’s. :grin:

2 Likes