Anyone Create WhatsApp Stiker Extension

Anyone Create WhatsApp Stiker Aix And I Am Pay You :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to Kodular community

2 Likes

i suggest you to not to make whatsapp sticker app without having a written approval / legal documents to use their resources and brand name otherwise you will lose your console account forever. when you get the approval, you will have to inform google developer team in advance by providing legal documents from the brands, You can find this in store listing section. Good Luck :slightly_smiling_face:

You can email WhatsApp team and ask them for an approval. Follow this site - https://whatsappbrand.com/

1 Like

Please have a look at it.

You can create whatsapp stickers app and publish them on PlayStore without any permission. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines and terms and conditions. I cannot see a form or contact email to ask for approval. I researched about this before some time. They have a guide on how to create stickers and Source code for stickers app.

Guide : WhatsApp Help Center - How to create stickers for WhatsApp
Github App Repo : GitHub - WhatsApp/stickers: This repository contains the iOS and Android sample apps and API for creating third party sticker packs for WhatsApp.

3 Likes

I didn’t say that you can’t create a WhatsApp sticker app. you can but before creating this app, it is better to have a written approval otherwise you’ll lose your console account as i lost mine just because i didn’t have the written approval. :slightly_smiling_face:

and once you lose it, it is nearly impossible to create a new account again.

2 Likes

If you don’t use the word WhatsApp you won’t have any problem

1 Like

yes but then how would people come to know about your app… there’s already a lot of competition on playstore

1 Like

That is up to each one to decide. I have an app with almost 500k downloads and it doesn’t use WhatsApp keyword at title. It used until it got 10k downloads, then I updated the app and used a different name. If your app is good the users will share it, especially if you incentive them

There is even an app with more then a hundred million downloads that doesn’t use WhatsApp keyword In title

2 Likes

why are you spamming threads? this extension hasn’t been working for a long time