Apk export then show popup massage something went wrong!

i build app then export apk button click to show “something went wrong !
Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was”
This is happening even after refreshing. Help me If this continues, then we will not be able to make an app in Kodular.

1 Like

There can be number of things that shows this error, for the moment I’m not able to list all of them, so the easiest thing is to share your aia

Or do a community search for similar threads

1 Like

If you can’t share it publicly but still want someone to take a peek at it, for the moment I am available and you can send it to me if you wish by PM (Private Message)

1 Like

Package name contained the wrong format rather, foreign letters

2 Likes

My aia also showing the same error and not exporting the apk. I have deleted all the recent changes but still not works please help me

1 Like

What about your package name?

1 Like

com.aanandan.pankaj
I have also tried to export without package name still not work

2 Likes

We can ask you a lot of questions but did you search the forum. We have a lot of topics about this error. What have you done yourself to find the answer. What topics did your read and tried.

2 Likes

I have read 4to5 threads but not get any solution.
I can share the aia file if you need

1 Like

You probably have project in a project issue as this is recurrent lately

2 Likes

Then how to resolve it ?

1 Like

please help i have working from 4 days on this project please help

1 Like

Download your aia to your computer, open aia with winrar or 7-zip and check if . You must have three directories , assets, src and youngandroidproject. In assets you also have a directory external_comps (there are the extensions that you use in your app). If you see something different post a photo here cause probably as @Boban said you have a project in a project issue

3 Likes

Like in this post

3 Likes

Boban ko aia file do private message m wo thik krke reply kr denge

3 Likes

I found this. Now what to do

1 Like

I think that deephost extension should be in you assets folder external component and why are your assets and other files in you external component folder

can you show me your aia file?

1 Like

problem solved by @Boban thank you every one :innocent: :blush:

3 Likes

It’s there already

See here project in a project

1 Like