App crash because java.lang.SecurityException

I received alot of crashes per days and i checked in google play console showing this below.
I searched for the solution, but I didn’t find anything. Please Help

java.lang.SecurityException:
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull (Parcel.java:2385)
at android.os.Parcel.createException (Parcel.java:2369)
at android.os.Parcel.readException (Parcel.java:2352)
at android.os.Parcel.readException (Parcel.java:2294)
at com.android.internal.telephony.ITelephony$Stub$Proxy.getNetworkTypeForSubscriber (ITelephony.java:8768)
at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getNetworkType (TelephonyManager.java:3706)
at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getNetworkType (TelephonyManager.java:3670)
at com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityMonitor.connectionStatusChanged (ConnectivityMonitor.java:162)
at com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityNetworkCallback.onCapabilitiesChanged (ConnectivityNetworkCallback.java:48)
at android.net.ConnectivityManager$NetworkCallback.onAvailable (ConnectivityManager.java:3793)
at android.net.ConnectivityManager$CallbackHandler.handleMessage (ConnectivityManager.java:4073)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loop (Looper.java:246)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run (HandlerThread.java:67)

Does this mean that I have to take permission to access the Internet? Knowing the application without the Internet. It only has admob ads!!!

what about doing a search in the community?

Taifun

2 Likes

I read this and I don’t know what the solution is.

The application works without the Internet. Only if you are connected to the Internet, the ads work. Does this require any permission from me? If yes. What are the blocks needed to do this?

solution please???

It looks like there currently is no solution…
See also

Taifun
PS: I do not use ads…