App Crashing Problem

Hello everyone,
I have got a problem in making my App. Whenever I Install my app apk & then open it, it automatically close the app and says “My app keeps stopping- Close application or app info”
Can somebody please help me to fix it Please!!

My Apk- https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=18fKg_Wspq63Ldmq9GKiZ_IlmFRWJrH1y

Check long list here

3 Likes

I have done everything like this but still this problem doesn’t fixes!
I’m just making a Login, SignUp & Home screen.
I’ve took Firebase authentication for login, signup & used some Firebase database & TinyDb for storing data of users

Post or pm your aia

I’ve took Firebase authentication for login, signup & used some Firebase database & TinyDb for storing data of users

My Login Screen blocks

My Screen 1 blocks

I haven’t used any kind of extension
in screen 1 login and signup

If you checked above post and haven’t found anything and if problem not solved use logcat and see in log what causes the error.

1 Like

Ok i will see it
and one more thing i have downloaded the apk on android 11
is that the reason for the problem?

Post your apk here to test it in a lower android version

UH ooh my apk size is 13.38 mb it does not upload here

Upload it to Google Drive, share it and post link here

Here it is
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=18fKg_Wspq63Ldmq9GKiZ_IlmFRWJrH1y

Logcat error contains unbound location null that means something in properties is empty, go throught that list again in Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components . Without aia can not find what it is

10-17 12:12:54.079 28449 28449 E udio.gamerzpla: Not starting debugger since process cannot load the jdwp agent.
10-17 12:12:54.747 28449 28449 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
10-17 12:12:54.747 28449 28449 E AndroidRuntime: Process: com.justplaystudio.gamerzplay, PID: 28449
10-17 12:12:54.747 28449 28449 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.justplaystudio.gamerzplay/io.kodular.saqlayenmahi44.Gamerz_Play.Screen1}: /tmp/1634461305409_0.8143002042058011-0/youngandroidproject/../src/io/kodular/saqlayenmahi44/Gamerz_Play/Screen1.yail:10:78: unbound location null
2 Likes

I’ve left the firebase database project bucket empty in properties
cause i’ve filled them in the blocks section is that the problem?

And also it shows that some images in my assets are not secure

and here is the AIA File:-
Gamerz_Play.aia (6.2 MB)

Let me check it

1 Like

What a waste of time !! You haven’t checked above post. In Screen1’s properties About Screen Title was empty

Gamerz_Play_1.aia (6.2 MB)

3 Likes

Ohh i’m really really sorry i just checked only the componts properties but forgot to check the about screen i’m really really sorry for wasting your time & also very very thank you for this solution. Sorry again :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat: :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Hello I’ve named every screen about title
but the app still crashes
Pls Help