Problem to open apk on Android Phone

Hi, When I export a project in apk, and I install the application: impossible to open it (it opens 1 second and closes instantly)

Welcome to community. Have you read Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components ?

Otherwise use logcat to find what causes the crash

Thank you for your reply, I don’t understand how to interpret the errors. Have you an email or a discord to talk more easy ?
bug.txt (4.1 KB)

In Screen1’s properties a property is missing in Designer’s View , most probably About Screen Title

{io.kodular.milan_brodu53.ImageTotext/io.kodular.milan_brodu53.ImageTotext.Screen1}: /tmp/1641557371378_0.7486533282356514-0/youngandroidproject/../src/io/kodular/milan_brodu53/ImageTotext/Screen1.yail:11:55: unbound location null

See an example here

If this is not the case, ampty About Screen Title, check for components that are mentioned in Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components and missing properties

I tried your recommendation, it did not work. It’s a project I got from the internet. The application opens fine when I install only the APK and run it. However, when I download the .aia file and open it with Kodular and export my project as an APK and run it on my smartphone, the application does not open.

If you wish post here or pm me your aia to check it. In you logcat I see unbound location null so something is missing

It’s that :
ImageTotext.aia (1.0 MB)

First think I noticed, About Screen Title is empty

ImageTotext.apk (9.2 MB)

Fill in About Screen Title for example About this application, compile and it will run

It’s good, thanks for your help ! I don’t fill “About screen title” but I just fill “about the screen” ! Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

If problem solved mark solution :white_check_mark: in order to help others with the same problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.