App Export Problem..!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you can not be patient i will stop helping you. You are not allowed to use usernames this way to get attention.

u can try to make only one screen.

Sorry Peter i want to publish my app tomorrow on play store but now i can’t solve this problem so i am excited.

I guess you made regular backups of such an important project so you can go back to a version that worked?

I see this type of solution ( Not able to built app apk )but I can’t understand properly. Please tell me step by step. what should have to do.

If you are working on a serious project you should export an aia once in a while. When i have a serious project i make a backup very often. Sometimes 10 a day.

This is how you can export an aia. I name my backups with the name of the project and date and time when i save them. test201912151104.aia for instance. This won’t help you now with your problem but you should do that in the future.

Selection_999(972)

Project aia file Backup on my computer. then what to do?

Keep it in a save place. And when your project gets corrupted and can not be fixed then you can import your back up.

What causes the Project to be Corrupted.

Hi,
These type of error often shows me, But here’s the solutions work for me everytime

1. Check that if the Internet is lost in between your editing on the project OR your internet connection is very much slow.

2. Refreshing the Page and Opening it again. Makes all things fine

These 2 things always help me. Hope so that it works for u also.

Thanks!

1 Like

I guess my Project now Corrupted. I have no Backup now. how can i fix it.

• Internet
  • Incorrectly uninstallation of extension
  • Unwonted files in assets

etc

2 Likes

I can take a look at it but since I’m leaving soon, I don’t know if I have time to fix it

1 Like

if you permit me I want to give you aia by PM. please help me.

You do that and will see what I can do

As my guess, you used ListView and LabelComponent. Something is too much pressure for the screen. Delete the last edited data and share it with another new screen.

What is the total size of all images you are using?
I personally faced this problem. I used 10 images each of 1Mb on my application. So this error was also shown to me. If so then remove the images from assets folder, export app, decode app, put images on assets folder, build app, sign app and align it.

Previous project have 7MB image then working. now image size is 3Mb but now not working.

Limitation of how much text you can put in text block

bild

Edit, Project is fixed and working, contents in the multiple block’s contained 644000+ readable characters

Ex, Hello is only 5 characters long but in your language হ্যালো is 18 readable characters long

2 Likes