APP FAILURE TO BUILD AS AAB. Getting error at 85%

Hello,After lots of searching in old discussion i am posting this as i have not been getting the solution.

MY APP GETTING ERROR WHEN IT EXPORTING AS AAB AT 85%. I will enter the error below. I make done some of same error developers solution but not yet succes.What can i do please support. I the similar discussion solution i tried but not work at my project.

The error is :-

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/..
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/..
________Creating xml in res/drawable/..
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/..
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file successfully added.
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT2 compile time: 1.396 seconds
AAPT2 link time: 1.914 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Create_new_account.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Create_new_account)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/urgent_datas.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.urgent_datas)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/OT_Form.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.OT_Form)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/GARAGE_REQUEST.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.GARAGE_REQUEST)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Main_dashboard.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Main_dashboard)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Restaurent_complains.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Restaurent_complains)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Order_Return.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Order_Return)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/LOGIN_NEW_CREATE.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.LOGIN_NEW_CREATE)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Traffic_fine.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Traffic_fine)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Complains.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Complains)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/Check_Garage.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.Check_Garage)
(compiling io/kodular/Barqiyaweb/SALIK_RIDER/ENTER_SERVICE_DATA.yail to io.kodular.Barqiyaweb.SALIK_RIDER.ENTER_SERVICE_DATA)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8863391285068513249.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 83.409 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 388.363 seconds
___________Creating structure
___________Extracting protobuf resources
________Running bundletooltype or paste code here

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t build aab