App got rejected!

Hi, everyone
I hope you guys are doing great. My app was removed in play console as the reason was Violation of Metadata policy on 6 Sep 2019, 3:06 pm. Unfortunately our India government has banned internet from 4 August 2019 and yesterday a low speed internet has been restored. Today i saw my email about removing my app i feel very sad​:pensive: only some people can understand my situation :sob: internet was suspended for 6 months. Now the question is that will my app be restored? Because 6 months has passed away, has my app case closed?
Can i appeal?

If your app Is removed that means your app is completely suspended…
You can create same like that by keeping in mind the policy which you violated & if it’s rejected it can be resubmitted @Yasir_Shakoor

Reason

We don’t allow apps with misleading, irrelevant, excessive, or inappropriate metadata, including but not limited to the app’s description, developer name, title, icon, screenshots, and promotional images.
For example:

The app’s title includes other apps or brands: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s full description includes user testimonials: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s short description includes user testimonials: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s full description mentions other apps: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s short description mentions other apps: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s full description mentions other brands: < INSERT EXAMPLE >
The app’s short description mentions other brands: < INSERT EXAMPLE > @Alapjeet

Your app removed?

Yes, my app removed…

1 Like

Then you can’t resubmit it…

Then ************* is this???

1 Like

They want you to upload new app same like that but without policy violation…
So keep it…
I already faced that moment…
@Yasir_Shakoor

1 Like

So, the reasons are loud and clear. You were using other Brand Name to promote your app.

What you can do?

1. Comply rules & resubmit it for another review (From Scratch). OR
  2. Appeal to Google if you think your app were not violating any rules.
1 Like

You know what the app name was? It was Social Media i don’t think it’s a copyrighted name​:confused:

Rejection reasons are not stating anything about the App name. They are saying that, you have used other brand name in your app’s full description, short description.

Ya, i have used. But now i just have to remove full description. Isn’t it? Anything else with apk?

1 Like

Remove those Brand names, User Testimonials & Other app names from app descriptions .

Nothing wrong with APK . Leave it as it is.

Ok, thanks for the information. BTW i have forgotten my developer email’s password, i can’t access it​:pensive: i can’t recover it because my recovery phone number is prepard number and prepaid services are barred in Kashmir. Hell!!!:confounded:

1 Like

You can divert the calls & message so that I will help you to recover that @Yasir_Shakoor

No network in prepaid sims or you can say completely barred :pensive:so how can i divert calls and messages.

Oops sorry… 🤦‍♂
Sometimes I am out of my mind @Yasir_Shakoor

Life is hell in Kashmir!!!:confounded: Dreams never come true​:pensive:

Your application has been removed from the play store, not suspended so that you can update your app :wink:

1 Like

No it’s not possible. I already faced that issue…
@AvTaar