App removed from playstore please help

Hello,
About a days ago I had published my app to playstore but today got mail that it is removed from playstore the reason mention in the mail was-

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

But my app never collects any privacy data at all it just has startapp ads extension and one interstitial ads by it.
How shall I add it and where shall i add it I mean the app or on the play console options and is there any chance of my account getting banned?

Please help me I am very much tensed.

you need a policy and show the user which data you collect, and your app collectz more as you believe, kodular uses fabrc for crash analytic. they collect a lot of data with that(fabric) this you have to tell the user and what you collect and so on.

can you explain in more details please i am creating a policy site

Make your privacy policy here
https://app-privacy-policy-generator.firebaseapp.com

1 Like

I use startapp ads I have checked Play services and Fabric Do I need to check any other option than it?Like admob since there is no start app option

This is best for all of us

You need to do some changes if you want to use startapp or directly use admob bro

What kind of?

First of all check if startapp is gdpr or not then add its link to your policy thats all you can simply edit the html file which you will get from the above link.

gdpr means??Please explain in little more details

Was your App Removed or Suspended! if it was removed, then you might get a good chance of fixing this. it if it was suspended, then the only option left for you now is to appeal and get a chance of fixing it. so which is it?? Removed or Suspended!

My app was Removed

if so, you don’t need to worry! just make a copy of the privacy policy for within your app and on your store front as well. after that update the app and this should fix the problem. also make sure you state and declare clearly the content of your app and the type of information you collect in the app. links to third party sites that also collect information in your app should be declared as well

Can i just write a few lines about it then tell for more information please visit our website?