App's layout look diffrent in diffrent screen size

when i used my app on my J2 max is looked perfectly. but when i used it on my J7 Max the layout was bit bigger or should i say strange looking. i know there is a topic already but that didn’t helped much. i have set my screen to responsive i am using percentage when determing button size. i have literally everything but app doens’t resize according to different screen size of mobiles like other apps do. eg a card view of height 33% in j2max looks like 66% in j7 max. why it doesn’t rezise automatically. pls help

thanks in advance.

you should search in the forum how to set the height and weight so that it look on all screens ident.

There are a few posts about that

Does it cover one third of the screen

/Boban

1 Like

no but it look bigger. but in some mobiles it looks normal.

It is responsive issue. Im still facing this.

so how did u fixed this. do you have any soulution.

There is few tips by Boban and Taifun. You may search and check it. But there is no full solution yet.

I ALREADY DID THAT BUT NOTHING IS WORKING OUT FOR MY app.

1 Like

Than sorry, no solution yet. @Mika was trying to so something with responsive stuffs but no update yet.

me too faced this problem long ago, It was solved when I set the dimensions of EVERY component in percentage terms, now my app looks the pretty nice on all screen sizes.

Mobile Screen Sizes I have tested on -

• HONOR 7X 5.8 inch screen
  • Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus 5 inch screen
  • Samsung J7 5.5 inch screen
  • MiA1 - 5.5 inch screen
  • One Plus 6 - 6.3 inch screen

i am also using percentage when determing component size

1 Like

the program is not compiling and showing compiling error everytime and i cant find any error in blocksPatanjaliOnWheel (1).aia (560.4 KB)

What is the compiling error?

it shows error while compiling and when i checked logs it showed:

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating strings xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.526 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/addus.yail to io.kodular.vinitagarwal_sjchs.PatanjaliOnWheel.addus)
(compiling io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/sepro.yail to io.kodular.vinitagarwal_sjchs.PatanjaliOnWheel.sepro)
(compiling io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/Login.yail to io.kodular.vinitagarwal_sjchs.PatanjaliOnWheel.Login)
(compiling io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/seor.yail to io.kodular.vinitagarwal_sjchs.PatanjaliOnWheel.seor)
(compiling io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.vinitagarwal_sjchs.PatanjaliOnWheel.Screen1)

ERROR: io/kodular/vinitagarwal_sjchs/PatanjaliOnWheel/Screen1.yail line 576: no matching syntax-rule for _

Kawa compile time: 1.558 seconds

please help me

show your screen 1 block

blocks

error

Please Help.It means A lot to me and i will be grateful

the line number changes everytime in log

do you see any error or warning in the bottom side of block section in screen 1.