Automatic Quiz Maker

Is there any way to automatically seprate questions from bulk text containing multiple questions(that will can scanned from an image using OCR) and covert them into MCQ.

Would you please be more specific…
Give me a visual example and I’m ready to help you achieve it

I mean, it would make life easier if i just give an image( like the bellow one) to the app containg multiple questions:

And this vill automatically get converted into:

You can do it with very complex procedure… :blush:
BTW you can’t convert a math problem to the capital of Uruguay :joy:

1 Like

Pls explain i am ready to grasp although i am a beginner

I’m busy now. Wait if someone else is interested…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe u can use ocr and then use some logic to seperate/split text accordingly

Can u be more specific please

It is not for you to decide if users have time to help you. You should learn to be patient and should learn to accept if there is help or not. If you were asking me i wouldn’t want to help you if you would behave this way.

1 Like

I am extremely sorry if any of my word hurts you feeling or disrespect you. I didn’t meant to say waht you interpreted. Above all,Sorry Again But please can you help me its really important to me.

No, I can not help you. And still you didn’t understand that you have to be patient. Don’t send pm to get attention.

I apologise

Watch this, video I hope this will help you, add some your logic and made this if you done then don’t forget to add solution to it. And you should first take a Research on google or on YouTube. You may post.

This i have made , imean upto converting text is done. Whats left is seprating the text in image containg multiple questions into seprate question and then make mcq

So separate it with numbers or may be on ) this.

Can’t this be done automatically?