[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

I spent several hours looking at the comments and testing and I don’t know, but the notifications don’t work for me … Does anyone have an image of how a simple notification would be made? Thank you

Show what you tried.

@Xoma
I am using a float component with lottie json in it but when it floats component lottie json stops working Can I let lottie json working by background tasks ??

Sorry that this question is going to be a bit stupid Does this extension work on all Android versions
And if not, which version does this extension work on?

to autostart your app at a given time you could alternatively try the

Taifun

Hai I am making a notification system in app
Whenever firebase database data change it should show notification using an extension
([FREE] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ)

But it will not work in background so I came in search of this extension using Background tasks extension can we do it ?
Please show using blocks

If you want to use a floating view with extension, then you need foreground plus procedures.

See the first post.

What you tried.

@Xoma
Sorry, I don’t understand you well
The meaning of additional introduction procedures
What I want to do is can I leave lottie running in the background when using this extension

What exactly?

Friend, I’m 2 days away trying to make this application take the last word from my database and generate a notification. What’s my mistake?

You can learn from here

Hi, what is not working? Can you try with the foreground thing?

hello eweryone, can anyone tell me if i can run whole (screen1) task to background, using this bacckground tasks extension? what i mean is, i created app which aloows user to add specified sized poligon on google maps, around users corrent location, which makes area inside poligon marked as for example work teritory, if user leaves poligon area (work teritory) phone automaticaly sets ringtone volume to 100%, and if next day user enters in the area whic is marked with poligon (rectangle) which is work teritory, phone automaticaly sets volume to 0% in case you have meetings or conferences frequently and you sometimes forgot to set phone mode to silent please help. thanks a lot for your work :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

p.s sorry for bad english :blush:

Hi, welcome, I don’t think so that is possible :sweat_smile:

ok thank you so much :heart: :sweat_smile: at least i will stop thinking how to do that and relax :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the application is not notifying me at all and I am not identifying what my error is in the project.

can you please tell me, if your extension (tasks 4.0) can work with google maps blocks at all? :grinning:

In the application of a component that floats Lottie when the component floats Lottie is not working Can I make Lottie work by using the background
@Xoma

Those things are pretty complicated to do and debug, you should start with something small.

If Google Maps is a visible component, then no it cant work :confused:

No that isn’t possible, that requires you to pass a type of Arrangement which isn’t possible to save.
The extension stores data into the memory and arrangements cant be saved as of now.

1 Like