Baserow - Open source no-code database

There is an error saving JSON format in Baserow table

No need extension. there is a property in project property panel, ‘show list as json’, just tick it, you will get like [‘a’,‘b’,1,2]

2 Likes

Yeah, I found that whenever we send JSON as a cell-data, it is triggering the error occured event.
A temporary solution can be using zero-width space character. Copy from this website : ​ - Zero Width Space: U+200B - Unicode Character Table (unicode-table.com)

What i did here is copied zero width space from the website i mentioned and then rather than sending the lists, i sent datas as String separated by that zeroWidthSpace .

Or use this extension which use same method as above but make you easy to parse and decode.
Parser.aix (5.4 KB)

2 Likes

Can anyone can tell me, how to create self-hosted database through baserow ?

The documentation is available on baserow website.

See there :

Can you send me a tutorial.

I’ve never hosted my own !

Follow the documentation as in baserow.io . If you got any problem, then you can ask at Baserow Community
,I guess.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help :blush::blush::blush:

Thank you very much, it works as a test. I will use the extension in my project then reports you

1 Like

Can i use both, numbers(0-9)and Alphabet or Special characters (#$_&-+*) as a row id.

You should study the blocks documentation. The row id is always an integer.

3 Likes

I asked this question because, when user install the app and create data/value,I store all in baserow or row id in tinydb for getting values/data again when he open app.

But there was another problem is when user uninstall the app and install again the stored data in tinydb is clear, how i find user raw id ?

Is there another way to get specific raw value without raw id ?

1 Like

For now, you can use repsonse for that. It always show your rowId, order and Name in JSON format. For this , you should know how to get value from JSON.

However, I will add a feature in next release to get list of rowIds in list directly from this extension. TODO

2 Likes

Yes,i found raw id easily by using this method.
But, when user delete this app and install again,how i find rawid ?

By their name, email or anything that you have stored in the same row id on different columns maybe ! Depends upon the database you have made .

2 Likes

I know this already.
To limit the usage of bandwidth of database that is why i asked this question. Now i find a way - Call user id columns list then get user id from this we know its raw id.
Thanks @oseamiya for help

2 Likes

please add sql qury replacing id option.

I didn’t get it. Can you explain me ?

like firebase data update an write using tag not id

You must pass rowId to fetch a particular row.

1 Like